them

1 hour ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

If you look at her picture and cover up her mouth, and her hair, and her eyes, and her nose, her hoose, dressing gown and napper, she's actually no to bad lookin. Thank fuck there's no option to expand the photo.

They’ll be some declan podgerin it as well, makes wayne and waynetta look like posh and becks.

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Seems he would be a popular appointment...post on their forum:

You might think I'm kidding here, but I think I'd rather see Pittodrie burn to the ground with every player, member of the back office, and all the Gothenburg legends trapped inside, than see Scott fucking Brown managing Aberdeen.

I would rather see the IDF strafe a packed South Stand repeatedly until every man, woman, and child was a bloody, bullet-riddled corpse than see that bald fucking mongo anywhere near our club.

I would HAPPILY watch a screaming puppy get raped to death by a crocodile than let that reject from Freaks pick one single fucking squad in a red shirt. 

I would be DELIGHTED if Carol Vorderman issued a statement saying she's up for banging every single guy on the planet, one after the other, except me, if it meant Scotty Broon was henceforth and forever banned from even entering the city of Aberdeen in a managerial capacity

To think Dad and I and most Bears jumped off our settees nearly 40 years ago to celebrate John Hewitt's goal.

44 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Crowdfunder to buy the lot, then to hire a plane to drop them over their hovel at the first OF game on their patch, when the fans are back. 

We should buy them and disperse them for picking up dug shite. Just like there team. 

ayrshireranger likes this

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The Scottish Government has already made clear to celtic that it does not in any way associate the scenes last weekend with celtic or our supporters.

Wit

Humza is holding up the carpet and nicola is sweeping the previous issues under it.

kelvd1873 likes this

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

Pretty certain this will have been posted on here but it’s worth a listen if you haven’t seen it.

Frances is a quality addition to the usual mob. 
She’s got greeting bairns in the background, a vocabulary second to none (she used ‘fucking’ twice in her opening sentence on air), just butts in whenever she wants AND has a set of teeth that an 18th Century sex worker would be ashamed of.

... ‘we cannae afford gettin’ administrated an’ aw that you know’

I’m going to have to watch the whole thing now 🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VKjpDUe5E&feature=youtu.be

She's a belter :mutley:

beararse likes this

35 minutes ago, beararse said:

Pretty certain this will have been posted on here but it’s worth a listen if you haven’t seen it.

Frances is a quality addition to the usual mob. 
She’s got greeting bairns in the background, a vocabulary second to none (she used ‘fucking’ twice in her opening sentence on air), just butts in whenever she wants AND has a set of teeth that an 18th Century sex worker would be ashamed of.

... ‘we cannae afford gettin’ administrated an’ aw that you know’

I’m going to have to watch the whole thing now 🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VKjpDUe5E&feature=youtu.be

‘As dinnae blame Neil Lennon AT ALL! Well, part of me does, OBVIOUSLY

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

dougie76 likes this

22 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

EtKWSxmXcAAppZc.jpeg-1.jpg

Would be class if the Union Bears bought all of these in a job lot and turned up at Parkhead next Sunday wearing these masks, hoodies and t shirts,  hurling the cushions about when doing The Bouncy and signing ‘Every Saturday We Follow’ 🤣

1 hour ago, frenv said:

Adrian Goldberg's film is up on YouTube:

The last 2/3 minutes of it says a lot about the scandal. 

Gordon Wood  “ A party of celtic football club abused me 50 years ago in the 1960’s, and in the 2020’s , celtic football club are still abusing me.”

Bears r us, Hilly86 and Bluekev like this

1 hour ago, frenv said:

Adrian Goldberg's film is up on YouTube...

Wonder why it's a crowdfunded thing and not being done for Byline Times, Adrian's newspaper? Yet to see a tweet of support for his important work from one of his Byline colleagues who's not usually so shy about justice and the courts.

Glad the victims and their families have been given this platform to demand some long overdue recognition.