them

MisterC

44 minutes ago, B1872 said:

In fact that Trevor Sinclair no piss himself as well?!?!

Manky bogging fenian bastard man!

I stuck on talkSPORT earlier and the wording he was using, it was reeking out of him. Spot the taig with anyone who says ‘ Glasgow derby’ and mentions what happened to us in 2012

51 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I stuck on talkSPORT earlier and the wording he was using, it was reeking out of him. Spot the taig with anyone who says ‘ Glasgow derby’ and mentions what happened to us in 2012

the "wee chocolate man"......his words,not mine btw,and the excuse he used for being a racist.
show racism the red card embassador my arse.
detest fuckin hypocrites. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Stinking tramps are not even our biggest game this week, I honestly think I'll be extremely relaxed on Sunday just getting mwi with a few mates and having a laugh, the whole sevco, Glasgow derby, yer deid stuff doesn't bother me in the slightest, my birthday on the Monday and off till the following Monday, Sunday/Monday is going to be glorious for me whatever happens, 55 ya fenian bastards, yaaaaassss. 

Sunday's going to be a total party atmosphere, cannae wait

Unfortunately I'm working Monday :lol:

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

hahahahahahah

CELTIC-DAFT Trevor Sinclair has lit the blue touch paper by claiming 'the Old Firm died in 2012'.

Speaking to Jim White on talkSPORT, he said: "It's not an ideal situation.

"Obviously the Old Firm died in 2012 when Rangers went into administration.

"The Glasgow derby, the rivalry is still there, but it's on a different level now because of the success that Celtic have had.

"I think the police need to keep a very strong stance."

A nonentity trying to cling on to something to make his footballing career seem relevant, won fuck all, he amounts to fuck all, only getting a gig for one reason and it isn’t intelligence. 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I actually read a good article from a neutral journalist who looked at both sides of the argument and his conclusion is that we are 100% the same club and no newspaper clippings or sound bites can ever change that.

The ‘Glasgow derby’ patter is chronic and they think they are clever but they are just smelly wee wean shagging tramps. And the whole world knows they are hurting like fuck!!

Yas, well said.

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

Brainless fuck . Fuck knows how he gets the gig . He is one nauseating fuck to listen to btw 

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

hahahahahahah

celtic-DAFT Trevor Sinclair has lit the blue touch paper by claiming 'the Old Firm died in 2012'.

Speaking to Jim White on talkSPORT, he said: "It's not an ideal situation.

"Obviously the Old Firm died in 2012 when Rangers went into administration.

"The Glasgow derby, the rivalry is still there, but it's on a different level now because of the success that celtic have had.

"I think the police need to keep a very strong stance."

Take great comfort knowing he will have been spewing all season. Hopefully he will be watching when we rag doll them at their midden again on Sunday.