Jump to content

them


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Probably been posted but this from Brown. :lol: :lol: They were throwing fuckin sharks at yer motors ya moon unit.

 

"Our supporters have been great in sticking to the guidelines, even after we have won the league and another Treble, so we just need more of the same.

Selective memory as usual from that lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

I am loving every single minute.

Loving it and l've not started really rubbing it in yet.

Negri's lovechild and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

I am loving every single minute.

Obviously Ramping up for their push to sell season tickets, Desperate cunts 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

So if he palmed it back in to play and they scored it would’ve been a better save than holding it and them not scoring?!?!

WIT MAN!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

They are not well in the head bud.

And that was before 55.

We have many months of meltdown to go.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ayro said:

Looks like they are just going to say this year never counted and Terry Munro is back on, they really are a special breed 🤣🤣

Great. Just means we can pile on the agony all over again next season :lol:

ayro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

I am loving every single minute.

They are in a mess that’s for sure .We probably won’t know exactly what level until the summer/start of the season .

Whatwever state they are in they will be far behind us both on and off the park .Remains to be seen just exactly how far .

Its glorious .

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They are in a mess that’s for sure .We probably won’t know exactly what level until the summer/start of the season .

Whatwever state they are in they will be far behind us both on and off the park .Remains to be seen just exactly how far .

Its glorious .

I would say as well that with no manager in even at this point they are a distance behind us already.

We don't even know how many of their players are leaving yet so no idea how many they need to get in, but even to replace their loan players you are looking at at least 4 of their starting 11, then at least another 2 or 3 look like they want away.

Massive rebuild for them and that's before you even think about a change in style of play etc.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I would say as well that with no manager in even at this point they are a distance behind us already.

We don't even know how many of their players are leaving yet so no idea how many they need to get in, but even to replace their loan players you are looking at at least 4 of their starting 11, then at least another 2 or 3 look like they want away.

Massive rebuild for them and that's before you even think about a change in style of play etc.

Dont give a rats arse who they get in they will never attract the talent it takes to play the type of football we play

G13 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

I am loving every single minute.

Don’t know if JTs’ brother is illiterate but he is a cellic man fwiw. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...