them

MisterC

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's even better listening to this absolute abomination of a drunken mess with just audio 

I've got ethnic friends in Pakistan hahahahaha

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I've got ethnic friends in Pakistan hahahahaha

I actually have Pakistani ethnic friends, but tbh they all live in Glasgow and I went to school in Glasgow with them, some of them give me pelters for being bald and for being an orange bastard , that desperate lunge for acceptance is fucking laughable :lol:, it's why people shouldn't drink online

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Read some fucking bonkers stuff today, apparently because we hung some flags and bunting about and painted some kerbs we are determined to turn Scotland into a 1970's Ulster, nationalists are going apeshit, fucking loonballs. 

Seen another one saying a centre somewhere has union jacks out and it is intimidating to walk down the street it is on. 

Its a fucking flag 😂

40 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The boy that abused Alfie on that Snapchat story has been suspended from his job.

Fuck him, From what I saw that wee cunt doubled down on what he said thinking he was A Big Man, Well now he’s got to face the consequences of his actions, Deserves everything that’s hopefully coming his way, Fucking Reptile.

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Read some fucking bonkers stuff today, apparently because we hung some flags and bunting about and painted some kerbs we are determined to turn Scotland into a 1970's Ulster, nationalists are going apeshit, fucking loonballs. 

Ah but but but but it might affect the Good Friday agreement so it wull.

10 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Eilidh Barbour suggested (Devil's advocate she called it) that although there was no contact the fact he had to avoid the "lunge" caused him to go down so should the ref have considered that? O'neill decided to agree so that he could disagree with Boyd who he said had "his blue collar on today" to which big Boydy beamed "I've had it on for months Martin"

O'neill spent the rest of the day trying to be a condescending smart arse and generally succeeding only in making himself look like the bitter prick he is. 

Boydy just smiled and laughed at him in a way that shouted "Keep making a cunt of yourself ya silly auld bastard"

It was priceless and all that was missing was Boydy asking him "Martin, how can you see looking through those tears" with his biggest cheeser ever.

The key to O'Neill is that he was bright enough to go to university, when footballers, then and now, are not noted for their intellect. That has always given him a rather smug attitude, he thinks he is cleverer than he is. Clough spotted this straight away at Forest, and brought him down a peg or three. 

5 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

The key to O'Neill is that he was bright enough to go to university, when footballers, then and now, are not noted for their intellect. That has always given him a rather smug attitude, he thinks he is cleverer than he is. Clough spotted this straight away at Forest, and brought him down a peg or three. 

O’kneel is a cunt! Fuck him.