them

MisterC

8 hours ago, tayside said:

Have those mutants on just us Tim's been reported for that mess yesterday or is it a case of Ra shelik sweep sweep

Had a look on their profile on YouTube and there appears to be no content available at all. Looks like yesterday’s car crash may have killed the channel😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Had a look on their profile on YouTube and there appears to be no content available at all. Looks like yesterday’s car crash may have killed the channel😂😂😂

Aye all gone by the looks of it 😂

Scott Brown going to the sheep according to the record. 

On 21/03/2021 at 20:23, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely, I've called our wee apprentice lads monkeys loads of times without a hint of racist thought behind it, all white for what it's worth, I fucking despise racist behaviour and have many friends of different colours and religions but it's getting to a point where I'm second thinking every word or bit of carry on I do , having a laugh could get me jail time 

It was a well used phrase.
Here's one from myself that i still squirm over 16/17 years after the event.
Bobo Balde who couldn't be knocked over by a tank while defending his own box,but seemed to go down if a shadow went over him in and around the opposition box.
I had just judged him guilty of a dive at Ibrox,and 2 minutes later had the nearly halfed a Rangers player near the Copland and Govan corner,and it came out "ya fuckin monkey bastard" and to this day i still cannot remember who it was he tackled.
I have never used that phrase again.

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

It was a well used phrase.
Here's one from myself that i still squirm over 16/17 years after the event.
Bobo Balde who couldn't be knocked over by a tank while defending his own box,but seemed to go down if a shadow went over him in and around the opposition box.
I had just judged him guilty of a dive at Ibrox,and 2 minutes later had the nearly halfed a Rangers player near the Copland and Govan corner,and it came out "ya fuckin monkey bastard" and to this day i still cannot remember who it was he tackled.
I have never used that phrase again.

You just did!! Hand yourself in at nearest gestapo headquarters.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Brown off to the sheep. That will infuriate what passes for a football fan in that part of NE Scotland. 

Glass and Brown to star as the dream team ? Please let this be true.

Thought it was mental as a rumour. Glass manages a 2nd string team in a league where they don't call football football. Top of that his big help is the lego munching false hardman? 

Cormack is a good businessman but clearly his football judgement is honking. Would be surprised to see them still in charge by this time next year.

49 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Anyone else baffled that they believe they were cheated out of a penalty?

I've seen some of their fans annoyed because he dived but seems the majority think he Edouard was snapped in two or something.

"He had no reason to go down" - Doesn't make it a penalty.

"He wasn't touched but Barisic dived in" - Doesn't make it a penalty.

He didn't have to avoid a reckless challenge, he was already clear of Borna when he realised Aribo was coming to clear his heavy touch and try to con the ref. 

I see people post up the clips of one of their podcasts and they genuinely believe Collum has cheated there :lol: I think most of us think the ref is biased against us because we watch a game supporting one of the sides on the pitch so your mind highlights the things going against you a lot more, however, I always try to think how I would have felt if it was against us. I think if anyone looks at that as if it happened in their own team's box, there's no way they think it's anything other than trying to con the ref.

When you watch it back there is hardly any protests from the taig players.

Do they really expect us to belive if they seen a stonewall penalty like they are claiming, they aren't surrounding collum screaming murder. 

That should tell any of them they knew it was a dive.