them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems like The Sun think it is, I wonder how he will do with all the pressure that comes with that job, hopefully not very well. :thumbsup:

Aye, he’s an example to us all in terms of respecting officials, opposition players, his dignified, calm demeanour and I for one think Scottish football really needs the overwhelming air of serenity he will bring. And Butthead.

:pipe:

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Aye, he’s an example to us all in terms of respecting officials, opposition players, his dignified, calm demeanour and I for one think Scottish football really needs the overwhelming air of serenity he will bring. And Butthead.

:pipe:

He will add just the right amount of class to that job, I am sure. :alfie:

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye it’s a grim read some of the reports and tragic for the guys young family. 

Them falling over themselves to use it as some sort of point scoring exercise was some of the weirdest behaviour I have seen from them and that’s saying something. 

No surprise that the Rangers stuff comes from the Sun

Keane for the job ? Surely not. I know that DD has no time for scum fans but if he sanctions this appointment then he clearly hates them more than we do.

Mind you he ticks the boxes. Irish, ex player, some management experience (in the dim and distant past) etc.

Love him to get the job but I just can't see it.

20 hours ago, alibali59 said:

She has made a total arse of herself imagine having that as a relative should just lock her in the hoose 🤮😂

She is a belter. Said FUCKING almost 20 times. She clearly isn't  at the graveside either. Probably made it all up because some Bears put up bunting on her street. R.I.P. self respect.