them

MisterC

When a potential manager (Howe), does due diligence on the club. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Howe has them by the short & curlies.

I hope he takes weeks then says naw, your due diligence is dodgy.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

EDDIE HOWE has emerged as the leading contender for the vacant Celtic job.

SunSport understands the former Bournemouth boss is seriously interested in replacing Neil Lennon in the Parkhead hotseat.

We can exclusively reveal Howe has started his own due diligence on the behind-the-scenes structure of the club.

That’s seen him sound out trusted contacts within the game who have connections to Celtic.

Now, after taking advice, Howe is considering the possibility of a shock return to management.

Wonder what he will find 'behind the scenes'?

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It's a guy who has managed Bournemouth and Burnley. The name to sell season tickets would be Benitez.

still a household name though. will sell the whole rebuild he did at bournemouth thing as what he could do at celtic. But they, like us, demand instant success and are a far bigger club than bournemouth who would be happy being mid-low table fodder. That and he won't get the money to bring in quality players. doomed in that job if he takes it IMO.

49 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

According to the record mate he's knocked back epl jobs and is waiting on the scum job negotiations have been on going with his people apparently 

How long has this been going on? I can't help but have my suspicions:lol:

Howe was probably the manager I'd want them to get the least. That said, will he work under a DoF? Can he rebuild the mess in a short time as they will be expected to bounce back next season. The spine of their team might need replaced Would he be afforded the time do that? Unlikely. If they get this wrong it will hopefully set them back big time!