them

MisterC

57 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Eddie Howe that will do nicely , their supports broken no danger they’re renewing for Eddie Howe 😂

0F3AED06-71CE-4401-9AA1-50AC6C06B7EC.gif

All football fans are desperate to return. The flagshave been laid across seats whilst we watch at home. However I feel once we are allowed full capacity grounds a certain club will have the banners across their top tier for different reasons....

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

EDDIE HOWE has emerged as the leading contender for the vacant Celtic job.

SunSport understands the former Bournemouth boss is seriously interested in replacing Neil Lennon in the Parkhead hotseat.

We can exclusively reveal Howe has started his own due diligence on the behind-the-scenes structure of the club.

That’s seen him sound out trusted contacts within the game who have connections to Celtic.

Now, after taking advice, Howe is considering the possibility of a shock return to management.

Its seems that the people on this forum are the only ones who hasnt emerged as leading contenders for the celtic job. 

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Announced next week that he'll take charge in the summer surely?

You'd think the article says his appointment could be announced as early as next week. 

With him earning similar levels to Rodgers 

Reminds me of Warburton that'll earn a Rodgers wage. Plays nice football but no real plan b. 

Never managed a side that's expected to beat sides week in week out. He's certainly not the worst they could have got but definitely a risk. Hopefully he can stand being in Glasgow longer than he could Burnley :lol:

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

He's far, far better than Warburton is.

I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying he reminds me of Warburton. 

I don't think he's anywhere near a top manager. Did OK with Bournemouth but spent nearly 300m during that time. 

I've always thought he had Bournemouth playing nice stuff but I think a big step up for managers that come to us or them is going against sides that have no interest in coming out and giving you space. 

I thought that City U23 manager would have been a good appointment. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying he reminds me of Warburton. 

I don't think he's anywhere near a top manager. Did OK with Bournemouth but spent nearly 300m during that time. 

I've always thought he had Bournemouth playing nice stuff but I think a big step up for managers that come to us or them is going against sides that have no interest in coming out and giving you space. 

I thought that City U23 manager would have been a good appointment. 

He did more than 'OK' at Bournemouth ffs :lol:

I'm reasonably happy with him getting the job but that's just mad

Not too sure what other options they were looking at it but it seems to me like they are going for him to appease the fans since he was the name they wanted before season tickets go out. I wonder whether their fans will give him a season or two to get his own players in and learn about Scottish football. 

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He did more than 'OK' at Bournemouth ffs :lol:

I'm reasonably happy with him getting the job but that's just mad

Got them promoted making a 40m loss that they were punished for by ffp rules. 

Had some really good seasons in the Prem but spent a fortune doing so. One 9th place was the highlight but eventually got them relegated. 

Had loads of backing to achieve what he did and should have kept them there with the money they spent. 

I think he's a decent manager but he hardly performed miracles there.