them

MisterC

55 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

Maybe Mike Ashley could do a big 🖕nip in at last minute and take Howe to Newcastle.

i dont get the hype over howe  he did a good job at bournemouth  but they are a small club max attendance around 12000  no great expectation  always struggled in defence latterly he spent a lot of money by their standards and finally got relegated his sides did try to play decent football but as i said could never defend  he will find it hard being at the other end of the country in a big city with 2 teams which have to win every week a draw is a disaster  he has never faced that kind of pressure  as a gers fan i would be very happy if he got the job 

2 hours ago, billscott said:

i dont get the hype over howe  he did a good job at bournemouth  but they are a small club max attendance around 12000  no great expectation  always struggled in defence latterly he spent a lot of money by their standards and finally got relegated his sides did try to play decent football but as i said could never defend  he will find it hard being at the other end of the country in a big city with 2 teams which have to win every week a draw is a disaster  he has never faced that kind of pressure  as a gers fan i would be very happy if he got the job 

They are acting like this is going to be another Rodgers. I never liked Rodgers but that was a manager that came close to winning the title down in England. 

Howe biggest achievement was promotion and staying in the top flight. Your right he's never faced the expectations managing in Glasgow has. He'll also have the deranged hordes expecting him to do in quick time as well. 

He only plays one way which is attacking and your spot on mate defense was his biggest issue. 

He'll make them player better stuff but I expect he'll struggle against the 10 behind the ball teams that make up our league. 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't wait to bury these cunts only glimmer this season. 

Embarrass the cunts at Ibrox and play the party hit list at FT. Proper title party

There for the taking, hit them with a performance that cripples them for the summer. 

Don’t know how credible this is but my missus brother in law who is a celtic supporter has just told me Howe has knocked them back as transfer budget is not big enough and is going to Crystal Palace instead.

Get on ok with my missus brother in law tbf and have no reason to disbelieve him mate, He just told me one of his mates had sent him a text and he sounded pretty gutted when he told me, Suppose we’ll know one way or another soon enough, Definitely be funny if true though, Here’s hoping 😂

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t know how credible this is but my missus brother in law who is a celtic supporter has just told me Howe has knocked them back as transfer budget is not big enough and is going to Crystal Palace instead.

It would be absolutely hilarious if he knocked them back. The hordes would be absolutely foaming at the mouth 🤣

Even if he does come in. Next step is the Scottish cup. Destroy them and end thier season.