them

MisterC

Have read the sun's article I don't think it's as much of a cert as people think about howe getting the job. 

One of his demands are Richard Hughes joins him and that has apparently complicated matters 👍 

Apparently neither party are wanting to rush negotiations. 

My own opinion howe is a very good coach but is he worth going all in for if it means putting your original re structure plans in the bin. 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Have read the sun's article I don't think it's as much of a cert as people think about howe getting the job. 

One of his demands are Richard Hughes joins him and that has apparently complicated matters 👍 

Apparently neither party are wanting to rush negotiations. 

My own opinion howe is a very good coach but is he worth going all in for if it means putting your original re structure plans in the bin. 

I'm positive Hughes is one of us.

23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Funny if the polis came round . Had a look at it , all took pictures and posed with it and then drove off and left it on the lamppost 

Weren't there polis charging tarriers for trying to take down flags that weekend? :lol: sure they got left up too

10 minutes ago, G13 said:

I'll tell you what, Eddie Howe is some f'ing manager according to today's papers, he seems to be a mixture of Trappatoni, Guardiola and Jose Mourhinio. 

Only until he drops them for Palace, then they’ll be telling us how they just avoided a car crash🙄... (or ‘catastrophe’ being a term we know they are fond of)...