them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Didn't mean to quote that, never mind.

"After playing a pass the Scotland international pulled up and grabbed his right leg, immediately indicating that he would have to come off."

Shat it imo. 

Knows we will humiliate them and end the season. 

Cowardly no neck fuck

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Stinking rat faced child molesting tramp scumbag bastards, I fucking hate they horrible predator fucking animals with a passion, absolutely pump them next week Rangers please, vile vagrant lice ridden fucking troglydytes. 

So I take it you don’t like them for some reas:p:on 

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I got a bit carried away mate and ordered £400 worth for our title celebrations and was going to let them off as soon as title was confirmed but unfortunately for me I never received them in time for The Manky Mob dropping points to Dundee Utd which for me rubber stamped our title win so decided to keep them for Trophy Day instead, I know fuck all about fireworks tbh and just bought what looked good on the wee promo video, Is 19 Cakes/Barrages any good 😂

Aye that should be a decent amount :UK:

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

They really are the most reprehensible cunts I've ever witnessed (from a great distance) and will love the day they fuck off back home. Complete lack of anything I value.

Fuck off to fuck.

And when you get there fuck off again.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Aye that should be a decent amount :UK:

Canny mind who it was but somebody from on here recommended the company I bought them from and said they normally throw in a few freebies as well but no even checked, Just got 3 big fuck off boxes just waiting to be opened on Trophy Day 😂

36 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck them, Classless cunts and if they think that’s fireworks then wait until Trophy Day, Cunts will be hiding under their pish stained beds when The Real Firework Displays take place all over West of Scotland and no doubt further afield.

I hope that guy whose dog ate his hamster/gerbil/rodent/griffiths, hasn’t replaced it yet.

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Fucking pond life!

There is only one reason the cunts are doing this. It's not as if, if challenged, they could say it's for our new manager/celebrating lent/my maws new man/my tick bill wiped.

Ignorant as fuck