them

MisterC

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

Don't know what is the most disgusting part, the wee fanny's letting them off or the fact this got 2,500 likes :ang: vile scum :wanker:

Yeah saw that, two and a half k like minded scum. Doesn’t look as if the phiggery management had any plans to challenge them either.

Just when I didn’t think I could hate they wean shagging cunts anymore I decided to have a look on Twitter and the MAJORITY of their fans are happy and buzzing about they wee 14 year old virgins letting off fire works.

Absolute scum to a man that support!

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just when I didn’t think I could hate they wean shagging cunts anymore I decided to have a look on Twitter and the MAJORITY of their fans are happy and buzzing about they wee 14 year old virgins letting off fire works.

Club are steeped in vile traditions and scandal. 

Child abuse is just the top of the iceberg with those cunts 

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They won't be virgins mate, their da or father O'shagnasty will have taken care of that.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They won't do silence for our armed forces/veterans. Refuse to display poppies and now can't show any decency or respect when a royal passes away. 

Honestly bunch of scumbags 

And they get upset when they are told to go home .If they don’t like it here why the fuck live here . 

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Stinking rat faced child molesting tramp scumbag bastards, I fucking hate they horrible predator fucking animals with a passion, absolutely pump them next week Rangers please, vile vagrant lice ridden fucking troglydytes. 

Sit on the fence why don't you...

Kennedy has backed his Celts squad by telling them he thinks they are still the best team in the country.

STAY FOR MOR Rangers boss Steven Gerrard hopes title success will help keep Alfredo Morelos at Ibrox

He added: “I think the last game and the 60 minutes at Ibrox we showed that.

“We just have to be much more clinical at the top end and not be switching off at set-play moments.

“We will be fully focused on that and we will try to build our performances.

“But I have full belief in the squad we have here — that on our day WE are still the best team in the country.”

:lol:

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Kennedy has backed his Celts squad by telling them he thinks they are still the best team in the country.

STAY FOR MOR Rangers boss Steven Gerrard hopes title success will help keep Alfredo Morelos at Ibrox

He added: “I think the last game and the 60 minutes at Ibrox we showed that.

“We just have to be much more clinical at the top end and not be switching off at set-play moments.

“We will be fully focused on that and we will try to build our performances.

“But I have full belief in the squad we have here — that on our day WE are still the best team in the country.”

:lol:

Hahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Aye they have a strange memory of that game, first 20 minutes they were dominating us, after that not so much. Hagi changed that game not the red card.

No idea why they think highlighting the fact they have taken 1 point from 6 when they have been better than us is something to boast about.

Mate the wee man told me a stat they've no scored a legitimate goal in 2 year v us 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Mate the wee man told me a stat they've no scored a legitimate goal in 2 year v us 

Aye think since Hayes goal at Ibrox their only 2 goals were the offside in the final and Edouard's handball in the Katic game

44 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Aye they have a strange memory of that game, first 20 minutes they were dominating us, after that not so much. Hagi changed that game not the red card.

No idea why they think highlighting the fact they have taken 1 point from 6 when they have been better than us is something to boast about.

I reckon a front 3 of Kent, Morelos and Wright will terrorise them

Hagi behind them with Kamara and Aribo (arfield isnt upto scratch for me)