them

MisterC

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Kennedy has backed his Celts squad by telling them he thinks they are still the best team in the country.

STAY FOR MOR Rangers boss Steven Gerrard hopes title success will help keep Alfredo Morelos at Ibrox

He added: “I think the last game and the 60 minutes at Ibrox we showed that.

“We just have to be much more clinical at the top end and not be switching off at set-play moments.

“We will be fully focused on that and we will try to build our performances.

“But I have full belief in the squad we have here — that on our day WE are still the best team in the country.”

:lol:

tenor (3).gif

tenor (4).gif

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A team that hasn’t legitimately beat us since September 2019. 

I remember all the talk of old firm domination when it got to 6 or 7 unbeaten for them, why not the same for us? Rat bastards 

Yeah there's no old firm anymore they are too far ahead. We are now further ahead than they were in most seasons we heard that and 4 unbeaten against them(3 wins)

13 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Take away how scummy it is, how fucking weird is it?

Your team's playing and instead of watching it with your pals your letting off fireworks because a 99 year old man died. Absolute freaks the lot of them.

And setting off fireworks in a graveyard too :confused:

Just now, rbt1548 said:

The man can't be right in the head, he just delivered Gerrard's pre match team talk and delivered it a week before the game, a week where our dressing room can stew on it, I would imagine there will be a dressing room full of Rangers players straining at the bit to get out there and rub his, not inconsiderable, nose in it.

It's a statement you may chose to make to your own team in a secure environment to give them belief etc., but do not put it out in the public domain because it often will come back and bit you on the arse.

For me it's simple, he's playing to the gullible hordes,  he's desperate for the job, it's virtually his last throw of the dice.

Of course we shouldn't think we will easily win this , that was part of their downfall with regards to us, just play as we can, with pace and commitment, and he will soon find out who is the best.

He clearly wants the job and is playing up for the hordes, its good for us in every way.

14 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I got a bit carried away mate and ordered £400 worth for our title celebrations and was going to let them off as soon as title was confirmed but unfortunately for me I never received them in time for The Manky Mob dropping points to Dundee Utd which for me rubber stamped our title win so decided to keep them for Trophy Day instead, I know fuck all about fireworks tbh and just bought what looked good on the wee promo video, Is 19 Cakes/Barrages any good 😂

Get it filmed and posted when you let them off! 

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Get it filmed and posted when you let them off! 

Actually wouldn’t mind doing that mate but have you ever seen me post a picture let alone a video on here, Said it on many occasions I’m a complete technophobe and you are currently looking at my IT skills 😂 Still trying to figure out where my avatar came from ffs 😂

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

It’s all on the line for Big jk next week if he manages to pull it off he will be given the job IMO.

Enjoy the lower leagues brave man. 

If he really wants the job then I am confused with regard to his current behaviour. He seems to be going all out to rile Rangers up ahead of the Cup tie, what with sticking his very big nose into the Rangers players disciplinary process, and now the comments following his team finally getting a half decent result against a very poor Livi side that seems to have found their true level again after the initial bounce under Martindale.

One does not have to be a genius to guess at what the topic of conversation will be at Auchinhowie leading up to next weeks game.

25 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If he really wants the job then I am confused with regard to his current behaviour. He seems to be going all out to rile Rangers up ahead of the Cup tie, what with sticking his very big nose into the Rangers players disciplinary process, and now the comments following his team finally getting a half decent result against a very poor Livi side that seems to have found their true level again after the initial bounce under Martindale.

One does not have to be a genius to guess at what the topic of conversation will be at Auchinhowie leading up to next weeks game.

Hoping that we just keep our head down , let them make all the noise and turn up and play our game on the day . We show up at anywhere near our best and we beat them .

Only thing I’m slightly worried about just now is our players get too riled by the comments and everything which has gone on last few weeks  but I’m sure Gerrard will have a plan in place to make sure motivation is just right on the day.

I would maybe imagine Kennedy is trying to get that reaction from our players but then I wonder if the dour- faced cunts even has the brains for those sort of mind games and probably is just genuinely that deluded. 

Aww com one guys, can we no just give them a break. After all it was only the childish antics of a couple of wee kids....They don't know any better.

But lets be honest there was no hope they were going to observe the minutes silence, same for next weekend as well. Can just imagine all the manky wankers booing at their own TVs on their piss stained couches.

11 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Aww com one guys, can we no just give them a break. After all it was only the childish antics of a couple of wee kids....They don't know any better.

But lets be honest there was no hope they were going to observe the minutes silence, same for next weekend as well. Can just imagine all the manky wankers booing at their own TVs on their piss stained couches.

Be some laugh if the actions of some wee adolescent fannies irked the wrong people so much that MSM actually started reporting with vigour The Real Atrocities attributed to that Rancid Club.

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Be some laugh if the actions of some wee adolescent fannies irked the wrong people so much that MSM actually started reporting with vigour The Real Atrocities attributed to that Rancid Club.

Broadly agree but the more they are confronted with facts the greater their sense of being victims grows. No winning with pond life like that.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Broadly agree but the more they are confronted with facts the greater their sense of being victims grows. No winning with pond life like that.

Watched SSN this morning and they actually reported that celtic had declined to comment on the disruption to the minutes silence, Was actually surprised they showed the incident never mind ask Scum fc for comment and that’s what got me thinking Just Maybe the tides turning as to the media’s love in with the unwashed.

41 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

You'd think they'd be keeping themselves out of the spot light considering the 3 part programme that was aired a few weeks ago.

But it just goes to show how much they think they can get away with and being honest the bar has been set pretty fucking high. SFA, SPFL and the government have failed to sort shit that they have been doing for years.