them

MisterC

Just now, hammer93 said:

That was a Sunday a couple of month ago😅😅clearly the guy was on some kinda breakdown 

My mate sent it over the WhatsApp. Was wondering how you could just forget your boxers and trousers before heading up King Street.:lol:

8 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Best part is that he clearly wears old training gear from that lot in his normal life - just like every single other one of those pish stained jakeys.

He’s wearing his work gear to the pub ,that’s friday only .

I don’t mind people having a laugh at his expense privately, I’ve done and said a lot over the years about Lennon and others which isn’t nice from their point of view. I’m just starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the way social media is able to turn this into a situation where people can anonymously pile on and share the video around the world and make light of the issues (if there are any) that he’s facing. He’s a guy with a history of mental health issues if reports are anything to go by and while I certainly don’t have any love for him I can sympathise with that side of it. The Pandemic has highlighted the fragility of mental health and how easy it is to break it down is frankly quite scary. As someone who has struggled with it I hope he gets the help he needs because it’s quite evident from seeing him and his interactions in the last year that somethings not right.

I’ll not be joining the list of those on Social Media taking the use out of the guy anymore though. The stuff that’s said on there and the jokes made used to be made in private in years gone by but now they’re posted publicly for all to read and it’s sad to think that the victims might actually end up reading these and fuel the fire of their own misery.

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Well said, mate.

There is a huge difference between people with established alcoholism issues (eg Gascoigne) and men who sit on the pavement eating a kebab (Brown) or who breach Covid protocols travelling to England to get blootered.

That is not alcoholism. That is a lack of class, dignity, self-respect and self-control.

And apologists like Spiers make me want to puke. The man he is defending is a troublemaker, a failure as a manager who thinks the lockdown rules don’t apply to him and he is a sectarian bigot. He is not a victim as Spiers would have you believe. I doubt if anyone kidnapped him, drove him to England then forced drink down his throat. He chose his course of action and someone was there to capture it. How many times has he been in that state before when there wasn’t a phone nearby?

The only certainty is that the Rangers supporters, today revelling in the latest fall from grace of a man once dragged off the pitch as he called us “orange bastards”, will be the bad guys and poor wee Lenny will be the victim.

In a nutshell.

Just his normal self then.