them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Disappointing. You'd think they'd see the pure hatred he has for us.  Can't fathom how so called Rangers men to the core can back him.  

Apparently Ally didn't back him just criticised the boy filming him.

8 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Apparently Ally didn't back him just criticised the boy filming him.

Why are they not questioning why he was even there in the first place?  Maybe innocent enough but crass to the extreme regardless.

57 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

They’ve claimed to have held their own investigation and its cost him his job, am I heating that?! 😂😂

I don’t think it was said in a bad way and he shouldn’t lose his job but they’ve just claimed responsibility 

More like the polis investigated, he has been charged and got fired.

• Clemdog changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.
15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

One of the best we ever produced,and now reduced to talking utter shite in support of a fuckin rat.

Was my favourite player as a youngster until he fucked off to Blackburn, obviously came back and did well but always thought he was in it for himself after that, sadly looks like I was correct. 

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ally and Barry. Fucking apologists man. What’s happened to them? 

They seem to have a mutual respect for each other, years after all the battles on the pitch and they used to bump into each other in The Drake pub and have a pint with a couple of their lot and a couple of our players Kyle Hutton was saying on Open Goal.  

He’s lived the footballer life an all Barry and ended up in a scrap on a night-out so he’s probably relating more to not being able to go out without having some dick film or abuse you, either way I don’t care too much of what was said.