them

MisterC

46 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Only 20 points difference mate. We’re shite. 

It’s the attitude they’ve had all season 

‘How are we losing to this mob we’re better’

yes the table has been lying all season you cunts, and we’re still unbeaten so aye yous must be better 🤷🏻‍♂️

Earlier this week, Emmy-award-winning filmmaker Jamie Doran was on a precarious journey into the mountains just outside the western city of Herat, Afghanistan, to meet the Taliban’s strongest military leader who controls most of Helmand, Kandahar and seven other provinces, Mullah Neazy.

Despite the seriousness of the occasion, his ‘guards’ wanted to speak about a matter of great importance to them: who did he think the next manager of Celtic is going to be. Doran and his cameraman from Madrid were flabbergasted. But it turns out that there is a major contingent of Celtic fans in the city which borders with Iran – one of the few things that unites the two warring sides.

“It was a pretty bizarre situation," said Jamie. "They seemed just like ordinary blokes in many ways, wanting to know which team I supported. They’d obviously spotted the Celtic top underneath my tunic and, when I confirmed this to them, they couldn’t stop talking about Odsonne Edouard, Scott Brown (“he is a very strong leader”) and a couple of other players. But the biggest topic was the new manager.

“They’d heard of Eddie Howe, but wondered why we weren’t going for someone more famous. I wasn’t about to disagree with them.” Jamie Doran's 'The Fans Who Make Football' series featured an episode about The Bhoys (below) with a strong focus on the Grand Old Team's Belfast supporters.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Earlier this week, Emmy-award-winning filmmaker Jamie Doran was on a precarious journey into the mountains just outside the western city of Herat, Afghanistan, to meet the Taliban’s strongest military leader who controls most of Helmand, Kandahar and seven other provinces, Mullah Neazy.

Despite the seriousness of the occasion, his ‘guards’ wanted to speak about a matter of great importance to them: who did he think the next manager of celtic is going to be. Doran and his cameraman from Madrid were flabbergasted. But it turns out that there is a major contingent of celtic fans in the city which borders with Iran – one of the few things that unites the two warring sides.

“It was a pretty bizarre situation," said Jamie. "They seemed just like ordinary blokes in many ways, wanting to know which team I supported. They’d obviously spotted the celtic top underneath my tunic and, when I confirmed this to them, they couldn’t stop talking about Odsonne Edouard, Scott Brown (“he is a very strong leader”) and a couple of other players. But the biggest topic was the new manager.

“They’d heard of Eddie Howe, but wondered why we weren’t going for someone more famous. I wasn’t about to disagree with them.” Jamie Doran's 'The Fans Who Make Football' series featured an episode about The Bhoys (below) with a strong focus on the Grand Old Team's Belfast supporters.

Fucking hell man 😄😄😄