them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That is some level of damage achieved 

Reading the article they didn’t half hit the spot .

Car got petrol bombed ,The car caught fire and set fire to the house .

Only a matter of time before one of these attacks on a car got out of hand .

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Seems the taigs dont care at all about the 10 then. 

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. 

Im sure our Justice Secretary will be appalled about this and when its the gb who are found to have carried it out the rest of the media will be dragging them through the muck for days to come. 

Incoming.....

Anti-Catholic

Anti-Irish

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

"shoot the board" banners, McGregor's car getting done last year in the same area (I think) - all signs point to their own fans. 

There's been a couple of incidents like this in well off areas of South Lanarkshire in the past week apparently.

James Mortimer who owns the Rogano (and a couple of clubs I think) got his place done yesterday: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7131708/james-mortimer-fire-cars-attack-lanarkshire/

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There's been a couple of incidents like this in well off areas of South Lanarkshire in the past week apparently.

James Mortimer who owns the Rogano (and a couple of clubs I think) got his place done yesterday: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7131708/james-mortimer-fire-cars-attack-lanarkshire/

Organised crime related? 

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Who's to say it's either set if fans. One thing's certain. Certain folk will start a narrative and get the mud sticking.

Regardless, appalling stuff. Disgusting.

Thats not been fans of any club, Lawell is a fud but no one deserves that with their family sleeping absolutely abhorrent and nothing to do with football. 

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My mate who stays on same street as Mortimer got his place done too.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Organised crime related? 

No idea. 

I take the view that there is too much wild speculation floating about this city at the moment and it does no one any good to jump to conclusions.

And that goes for posters above suddenly jumping to conclusions that it is the GB or other Celtic fans behind this.

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No idea. 

I take the view that there is too much wild speculation floating about this city at the moment and it does no one any good to jump to conclusions.

And that goes for posters above suddenly jumping to conclusions that it is the GB or other Celtic fans behind this.

You're right, whilst I wasn't directly saying it was them I did speculate as to who it could be and that's wrong / irresponsible.

Will wait for the facts.