them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

2e6GJM.gif

so can your gif of a celtic fan who made money ripping the pish out of Rangers.

glad lawells children are not hurt but the man deserves everything the world can throw at him and more.

terrorist supporting , peedo protecting scumbag is all he is.

Plus did mcgregors car not get targeted not so long ago.

Also Rodgers house got broke into aft leaving .

Tierney was scared to come home ....

I think they shud be looking close to home as the GB have been saying a lot against him recently since losing the 10 .

But Timmy media telling the truth no

it’s got to be big bad Rangers fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

If that was a journalist then he needs sacked 

58 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He’s a well known Journo but again he’s jumped to a conclusion before the facts.

Yeah, talk about leaping before looking. Just an indication of the mindset of Scotland right now. I’m so glad I left years ago. Now all I need to do is fine a software job in the antipodes or the states and I’ll have escaped entirely! 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Jeezo ,Lieswells home has been petrol bombed, 

The DR are running a story ,His car caught fire and set fire to his house .

A nice leaving present from the groin brigade me thinks .

cannot see who else would want to leave him a present.
the chubster was last seen shouting "save my heated driveway"

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

They actually had a thread on KDS called: 'Lawwell done more to damage to celtic than the H***' - the full thread was nothing but abuse about the guy blaming him for losing the league, not killing Rangers, Palestinian flags removal last week and other some other mental stories. They were also posting his address etc. This thread was deleted today.

Bears who are saying it wasn't the tramps need their head examined - it was 100% them!

You only need to look at social media for the difference between us and them and the narrative that is being set. The usual suspects in the media and majority of filth fans are blaming us yet we have bears that are saying it wasn't celtic fans and just vandalism. 

These celtic fans aren't normal people and a lot of bears would be doing well to remember that.

:thumbup:

I have no doubt it was selick fans, probably from that upside down nutters, but no doubt the culprits are from their own side.

I like most on here have no time for what he has tried to do to out Club by his involvement in Scottish football, but what happened last night is wrong on all levels.