them

MisterC

5 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

no your an idiot. you suggested i was willing children to be harmed when i said nothing of the sort.

the man covered up the rape and abuse of children for numerous decades. many live broken lives and many probably took their own lives.

waste your day any way you want but dont hit me with that shite. i never mentioned kids or any harm towards them. just sitrring shite to suit your point

:lol:  If you’re going to call someone an idiot then best not make an arse of it.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

There’s a big rope holding Ireland close to the UK mate. Republicans want to untie it and float the untied Ireland nation to America.

There is a ready made line, which I think is called a border, that they can use as a cutting guide, and then they can float the bottom bit wherever they want.

9 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Lawell is no friend of Rangers and his conduct has helped promote the active anti-Rangers agenda that is getting worse. That said, what happened is shocking and I’m genuinely delighted he and his family were not hurt. It must have been terrifying. That lot have form for this sort of thing in the last few years so I really hope it wasn’t one of us. But no point speculating until we know more. I hope the media are mindful of that too and don’t use it as an opportunity. 

They’ve already got us convicted and hung, nothing new there. Seems to be a trend now in Scotland blame Rangers for everything even though a well known Rangers fan businessman and Alan McGregor have suffered similar attacks very recently. 

52 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Don't see it . 

Could be any reason, I see the daily rhebel is running with another story adding other arson attacks into the frame, been 5 of them apparently in the Glasgow area on big houses like his in the last three days.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Could be any reason, I see the daily rhebel is running with another story adding other arson attacks into the frame, been 5 of them apparently in the Glasgow area on big houses like his in the last three days.

Including Jim Mortimer Rangers fan who owns Victorias,Rogano and 29.
I think we should be able to blame the mutants.