them

MisterC

6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Been sent this. Can't verify how right it actually is. Would be good if its 50% accurate... 

IMG-20210524-WA0007.jpg

As far as point No4 is concerned...almost positive there won't be many posters on these pages shocked by anything this shower have carried out.
The place should be razed to the ground and the remnants melted down and used to strike medals for the victims since 1967. 
Would be pertinent to forward that to howe and the 3 amigos.
Save the poor cunts from the shame of ever being associated with such an organisation. 

Peter grant to be given a role in howe's coaching team according to tomorrow's record. Richard Hughes to be the new Head scout 😂

I think howe will do ok for them clearly it's a upgrade on Lennon but it feels like a very expensive Warburton esq gamble 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

See pat nevin being rolled out as another victim of Rangers so I think we should start a sweepstake as to who will be the next taig cunt in the papers  greeting over the coming days.

I'm going for Peter Grant

Mcgeady or S Sinclair. 

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

See pat nevin being rolled out as another victim of Rangers so I think we should start a sweepstake as to who will be the next taig cunt in the papers  greeting over the coming days.

I'm going for Peter Grant

These cunts are so drawn to fukin losers

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have never been up or down about Eddie Howe before, but if it is true he is going to the piggery (and it seems like he is) then he will be classed as a :wanker: as soon as he is announced as far as I am concerned. :lol:  

You would imagine he was savvy enough to have done due dilligence on any investment of time and energy into the cesspit at the piggery,and this being the case then him and his team will be paedophile and ira sympathisers.
Which makes them a right bunch of :wanker:'s in my world. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have never been up or down about Eddie Howe before, but if it is true he is going to the piggery (and it seems like he is) then he will be classed as a :wanker: as soon as he is announced as far as I am concerned. :lol:  

Yeah but if he fucks them and joins an English Club at the last minute I shall forever refer to him as "Teddy Howe" :pipe:

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You would imagine he was savvy enough to have done due dilligence on any investment of time and energy into the cesspit at the piggery,and this being the case then him and his team will be paedophile and ira sympathisers.
Which makes them a right bunch of :wanker:'s in my world. 

It does surprise me how managers and players head to that bunch, obviously money is what makes them not look at their history close enough. :sad: