them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

This guy was apparently our second choice behind Caixinha 😂😂😂

Shows you how bad our recruitment was then. From what i heard we employed Caixinha because he did a good powerpoint and Parks son was smitten with Pedro Mendes who was his agent.

Very surprised the way this turned out. I think Howe's a decent manager but with the obvious caveat that he's never managed in this type of environment. To have waited on him all this time suggests whoever is next isn't going to be up to the same standard, watching how they spin this when the manage is announced is going to be tremendous fun.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Very over rated and even more over hyped by the media.

Very overrated based on what exactly? He brought Bournemouth from League 1 up to the Premier League for the first time ever and kept them there for 5 years.

Don’t talk utter pish, he’s a decent manager

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

that decent hes been out of a job for while and hes no where as good as they where making out

:lol:

Oh dear. Just because the Scottish media swing the way of celtic doesn’t mean people rumoured to be getting the managerial job instantly become bad managers 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Very overrated based on what exactly? He brought Bournemouth from League 1 up to the Premier League for the first time ever and kept them there for 5 years.

Don’t talk utter pish, he’s a decent manager

Have your opinion. You are entitled to that but because you don't agree don't fucking tell me I'm talking utter pish!

Howe spunked millions of pounds on average players at Bournemouth.