them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Oh dear. Just because the Scottish media swing the way of celtic doesn’t mean people rumoured to be getting the managerial job instantly become bad managers 

We’ll never know now about Howe. Spent a shit load of money with Bournemouth. Wonder how he would’ve done with a lot less cash in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Have your opinion. You are entitled to that but because you don't agree don't fucking tell me I'm talking utter pish!

Howe spunked millions of pounds on average players at Bournemouth.

You were talking pish though. It’s fine, it happens. I’ll leave you be so you can calm down 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You were clearly implying he was a bad manager. You were wrong and now you are furious that I have pointed out how wrong you actually are.

dont put words in my mouth the fact someone doesnt agree with you doesnt mean you know what they are thinking 

its arseholes like you that ruin good threads like this

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We’ll never know now about Howe. Spent a shit load of money with Bournemouth. Wonder how he would’ve done with a lot less cash in Scotland. 

Fair enough. I would rather just laugh about the fact he turned them down than pretend he isn’t a decent manager though, it’s ruining the vibe 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You were talking pish though. It’s fine, it happens. I’ll leave you be so you can calm down 

Talking pish because i said he is over rated and overhyped?

Spent over £100m on Lerma, Ake, Solanke & Ibe to mention just 4 players. Where are Bournemouth now after that spending?

Maybe it is you who is talking pish?

I wish he had gotten the job.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Talking pish because i said he is over rated and overhyped?

Spent over £100m on Lerma, Ake, Solanke & Ibe to mention just 4 players. Where are Bournemouth now after that spending?

Maybe it is you who is talking pish?

I wish he had gotten the job.

agreed im not saying hes a bad manager just vastly overhyped