them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

All the shit we had to endure for years and one season without a trophy and they’re throwing their toys out the pram. They’re genuinely an awful set of supporters.

It just dawned on me tonight how much the tables have actually turned. It keeps getting more delicious. Those carrots are eff shampoo and I don't say that lightly

McGowan told Press Box: “Enzo Maresca was a very impressive candidate, he was interviewed for the job but he took over at Parma on Thursday.

“Again, that’s one of the consequences of waiting as long as this. Names who may have been in the frame have disappeared.

“They spoke to the coach of Getafe who has joined Valencia now. There were all these kind of names thrown in.

“Really you are talking about going back to square one. Effectively if we’re sitting tonight with a pin and a list of names, you have as much chance of coming up with the next Celtic manager as anyone.”

They've obviously knew this was happening for a while and released season tickets hoping there would be an initial uptake whilst Howe was still in the frame publicly 

How many we predicting they sell? I'll go 8412

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

All this shows the Scottish media knew fuck all and were making up headlines to grab views. Who would have thought it..

No it shows the filth were leaking stories to them to get their support off their backs 

Howe informed the club yesterday though that he couldn’t pull his preferred backroom team together, and so would not be moving to Scotland after all, despite his previous assurances to Celtic that he would take on the role.

Trainer.......No way I'm going to the Piggery...........Griffiths is a fat bastard

Physio.....Are you having a wee taste Eddie, Parkheid FFS

Kit Man.....This is 2021 nobody plays in hooped garments. FFS

Doctor... Have you seen the Documentary on CSA, stay well clear

Asst coach.... We've no chance of winning up there, have you seen Rangers ?

PR Guy.........Celtic ? Glasgow Celtic ? The IRA eleven, I'm out.

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

All this shows the Scottish media knew fuck all and were making up headlines to grab views. Who would have thought it..

The Scottish media should hang their heads in shame the way they built up Howe. They were genuinely printing article after article about him being on a level with Guardiola.