them

25 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Its amazing this has them fuming but riding kids has them.screaming wit about neely 

Die ya fenian.bastards 

dirty fenain bastards are dying the death of a thousand cuts.
Here's giovani the fanny who sounds like he's out of his face and he's got a list of 13 getting punted.
He actually sounds like that cunt who was on here weeks ago singing about bwown,wennon. 

RFC55 and Hadron Collider like this

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still think its fucking wild they released a statement confirming everything that's happened over the past 13 weeks is true. Even though it made them look weak as fuck.

Surely keeping silent and just hiring the manager would've been a better idea :lol:

Club is totally out of control.

The decision to release the statement and the wording of it are indicative of an organisation that's lost, confused, and flailing. The only logical extension of their club culture is appointing a paranoid maniac like Keane. 

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still think its fucking wild they released a statement confirming everything that's happened over the past 13 weeks is true. Even though it made them look weak as fuck.

Surely keeping silent and just hiring the manager would've been a better idea :lol:

Club is totally out of control.

Absolutely - no statement = it was just all rumours / the club never really went down that route and it was all just made up in the media / whoever they get in was actually always the first plan.

Seemed a bonkers thing to do, and I'm glad that they've managed to continue their implosion going in such style.

One Jock Wallace likes this

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cant believe they released a statement, fucking hell.

To make it more hilarious they said outwith scum FC and Eddie Howes control. WTF.

Am I dreaming? Comedy gold.

Must have been the big bad Ranjurs working in the dark arts:lol:

53 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

There were times during our NIAR period when I thought times couldn’t get any better but they did but this is a whole new level of karma, absolute bliss, take me now Lord if you really have too this auld cunt has never laughed so much in his life. I can die a Happy man. Pishing Myself Laughing Auld Cunt Loyal.

Snap. I’m about to take a coma wi laughing 😂 

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

bwahahaha they are now saying hes not what they wanted anyway

When a girl you really fancy knocks you back - "Well fuck her she's ugly I was never interested anyway"

King Jela likes this