them

MisterC

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Oh you should see the thread on FF. The amount of bears claiming he’s a good manager and will do well is nauseating.

Cunts have signed Joe Mangle FS!

Yip they're talking this guy up more than the tarriers are, there's Daily Record levels of spin going on there.

The same folk would be going apoplectic though if it was us going for him. 

scum have become the laugh that keeps on going. No decent manager wants anything to do with them. I will not be surprised if it's Kennedy in charge at the start of next season.

I got some stick for suggesting (a month or so ago) that they might struggle to finish 3rd next season with Hibs the most likely runners up. I stand by that prediction.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Going to stick my neck out here and say while I think this will end in tears for them he is quite a good coach who I wouldn't underestimate.

I think the comparisons with Pedro are a bit off the mark. His players are going to know exactly what he wants from them for a start. 

I don't know if anyone remembers this but when Matt McKay left Rangers he said he was a bit shocked at how training and professional set up was actually better in Australia - he was talking about Postecoglu's Roar side.

The biggest thing for them will be attracting players with a Manager that is pretty unknown in Europe and for him personally trying to adapt to a pressure he will have never experienced before.

He's quite a good coach Howe exactly? 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Mark Wilson on Sky there saying Howe shares the blame for stringing them along.  Eh?

Interviews are a two way process. The employer has the chance to assess the candidate and the potential employee has the opportunity to ask questions of the employer. scum board obviously failed to impress Howe. End of story.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Interviews are a two way process. The employer has the chance to assess the candidate and the potential employee has the opportunity to ask questions of the employer. scum board obviously failed to impress Howe. End of story.

Aye Howe's share of the blame for doing his due diligence.  Whoever takes the job will no doubt have been 'headhunted'.  

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Going to stick my neck out here and say while I think this will end in tears for them he is quite a good coach who I wouldn't underestimate.

I think the comparisons with Pedro are a bit off the mark. His players are going to know exactly what he wants from them for a start. 

I don't know if anyone remembers this but when Matt McKay left Rangers he said he was a bit shocked at how training and professional set up was actually better in Australia - he was talking about Postecoglu's Roar side.

The biggest thing for them will be attracting players with a Manager that is pretty unknown in Europe and for him personally trying to adapt to a pressure he will have never experienced before.

He’s a decent manager but has never managed in Europe at a decent level, which is a big risk. 

He’s not a big enough name to attract players to them which is what they need right now, so whilst he may be better tactically than say a Lampard, if he can’t get good players in it doesn’t matter 

41 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

With the amount of fences they cunts will need and an Aussie at the helm the piggery should be renamed the Great Barrier Reef. 

Plenty of sharks live around the Great Barrier Reef, seems to be a perfect match for THEM.

12 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Mark Wilson on Sky there saying Howe shares the blame for stringing them along.  Eh?

These no mark forgive the pun ex mhank players and two bit pundits they roll out seem to think that their ex club should get special treatment for some bizarre reason? They only get noticed because Rangers are here and are a World draw. They are delusional.😎

Just now, B1872 said:

Cunt is a tennis reporter as well so fuck knows how he has so much knowledge on Scottish football.

He's read a couple of articles on the Aussie and doesn't have a clue. It's a whole different ball game managing a team where a draw is a loss. Partly why Warburton never cut it here.