them

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See they are in full spin mode.

Howe now a bullet dodged despite weeks of being built up as Rodgers 2.0 and Postecoglou is the next Bielsa 🤣🤣🤣

No matter how they spin it this guy has disaster written all over him. A couple of months he'll be lucky to last. 

Give the job and let them dig the hole even bigger .

keanes name being linked is just to quell the orcs unrest and i'd be surprised if its the australian i think it'll be jack ross or alex neil or someone else who meets their sellic mindedness and when the orcs start moaning it'll be a case of "well look it could have been worse it could have been ange" 

Said it a few times over the years with our decisions but is there actually somebody sitting in their board room thinking an unknown Aussie currently in Japan & who has never managed in Europe is the right idea here...

I knew us winning the title would break their fans & the media & I knew some of the players would jump ship immediately however I didn't think their board would go into full Caixinha mode after 1 season & a knockback from somebody as average as Howe

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe time to add Howe’s name to the thread title .

Saying that the name of the thread will be longer than the actual thread before long 😁

😂 Fuck it! Get the Postecoglou name up as well. This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen for a team trying to get a manager in. 

A canny believe I done this but I wanted a laugh, I ventured into KS to see what they were saying and fuck me it was worth it, their going mental, some cunt said they saw Moyes in Glasgow and some of the tits are saying please make it be true 😂😂, they are in bits it's brilliant, the second thread was about us 🙈, we live in their heads there is no doubt.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See they are in full spin mode.

Howe now a bullet dodged despite weeks of being built up as Rodgers 2.0 and Postecoglou is the next Bielsa 🤣🤣🤣

No matter how they spin it this guy has disaster written all over him. A couple of months he'll be lucky to last. 

Howe is no doubt aware of this spin and is going “Thank fuck I dodged that bunch, now lets judge these apple turnovers”.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

A canny believe I done this but I wanted a laugh, I ventured into KS to see what they were saying and fuck me it was worth it, their going mental, some cunt said they saw Moyes in Glasgow and some of the tits are saying please make it be true 😂😂, they are in bits it's brilliant, the second thread was about us 🙈, we live in their heads there is no doubt.

Is it not a bit ironic talking about their obsession, when you've snuck on to their forum to then post it in a topic here about them. 😂

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Is it not a bit ironic talking about their obsession, when you've snuck on to their forum to then post it in a topic here about them. 😂

get to fuck with that shite theres a world of difference of going on their websites to laugh at them then having them sing songs about our kitman or take out pages in foreign papers saying we are a new club or care more about whats happening at our club than theirs ffs