them

MisterC

6 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Listening to BBC Radio discussion on the Howe fiasco.Contemplating Howe's  varied reasons for turning  the tims down.English throwing in a remark about   the George Square scenes and the fire incident at Lawwells house . The inference clearly  being the conflation of  both those incidents as  possibly being other factors influencing   Howe in any decision to move to Glasgow. The fire incident in Thorntonhall  was one of a number of fire raising incidents  recently,and no clear indication or evidence that it was football related.

Someone shou;d have challenged him....Doods on the panel.....but not a whimper.

Not sure what the deal with him is, but feel like he hates us. Don’t remember him leaving with bad feeling either. 

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

get to fuck with that shite theres a world of difference of going on their websites to laugh at them then having them sing songs about our kitman or take out pages in foreign papers saying we are a new club or care more about whats happening at our club than theirs ffs

What you smoking, his evidence of obsession was them having a thread about us. 😂

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Fits into the category of a few ex players who are Scots ,Speak with their wallets not their hearts .

The Fergusons are the 2 worst .

Amazing to see our ex foreign players speak more favourable than guys that grew up as fans .

Them and McCoist. 

10 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

What you smoking, his evidence of obsession was them having a thread about us. 😂

you all but called him obsessed because he went onto their website and pointed out their obsession in fact why not take a trip over to that thread and see what hes on about rather than laughing at a fellow bluenose

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

you all but called him obsessed because he went onto their website and pointed out their obsession in fact why not take a trip over to that thread and see what hes on about rather than laughing at a fellow bluenose

I've no need to go on their forums, why would I want to? I said it was ironic which it was...

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

its pretty fucking far from irony laughing at your rivals is what fans do obsession is what they have with us you obviously cant tell the difference

It's literally the definition in irony, I'm not going to explain irony to you though. After how many years you've been alive you should have figured out capital letters never mind irony.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It's literally the definition in irony, I'm not going to explain irony to you though. After how many years you've been alive you should have figured out capital letters never mind irony.

youve got a cheek to have male down as your gender i bet you really go by the pronouns they/them and have a sam smith song as your ringtone

dont bother replying to pull someone up for grammar on a football forum really is the last throw from you and now you're boring me

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Their fans are predicting 30k ST's, if so they are fucked, truly and genuinely fucked, they badly need 50k ST's now, money and up front, 30k and no walkup matchday income will cripple them

are they not getting a part refund for the season just finished too? costing them more money

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

youve got a cheek to have male down as your gender i bet you really go by the pronouns they/them and have a sam smith song as your ringtone

dont bother replying to pull someone up for grammar on a football forum really is the last throw from you and now you're boring me

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

It's ironic that you say I'm not a man, whilst well and truly have a wee girly meltdown.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Their fans are predicting 30k ST's, if so they are fucked, truly and genuinely fucked, they badly need 50k ST's now, money and up front, 30k and no walkup matchday income will cripple them

It's no surprise, their fans dissapeared when we were out the league even when they were winning.