them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Let’s not exclude their latest batch of radio season ticket adverts, I heard one the other night which was even more cringeworthy that the one on Monday evening during the meltdown on SSB. (Up until then definitely the worst victim addled nonsense to date). Let’s face it there will be a section (yes exit 111) among them that will lap this up but to any straight thinking level headed fan surely must honestly cringe at this claptrap...

Never mind a club built to last ffs

Without season ticket sales it’ll be A Club Built to Collapse 😂

37 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Tbh Sutton only cares about his own image he probably would. Before Pedro he was giving dogs abuse to Deila.

To a point, don’t think he ever embarrassed Deila the way he did Pedro that day. For all Pedro was out of his depth the way he was treated that day was terrible from a classless wanker with an agenda against our club. 

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just my opinion but I happen to think that is nail on head. Wages would be one stumbling block as would the required budget.

I think slightly differently, I think his wages would be pretty much be agreed but like you think his budget for players would be a big concern.

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just my opinion but I happen to think that is nail on head. Wages would be one stumbling block as would the required budget.

I'd imagine howe wanted assurances of his budget and how much control he would have. I don't buy this narrative it fell apart over staff. He'll have sounded his coaches out ages ago. 

I'd bet the guy coming in is not only happy to take on a smaller budget but I'd not be surprised to see Kennedy and Strachan as part of the coaching staff again 🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I think slightly differently, I think his wages would be pretty much be agreed but like you think his budget for players would be a big concern.

Paying his wage plus the wages for his staff (and they not moving for less money) would have to come out of the overall budget. Howe is accustomed to paying large fees (plus wages) for players he likes. scum no longer have that kind of ready cash. Historically their board are only interested in taking money out. Unlike our board they will not put money in.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Paying his wage plus the wages for his staff (and they not moving for less money) would have to come out of the overall budget. Howe is accustomed to paying large fees (plus wages) for players he likes. scum no longer have that kind of ready cash. Historically their board are only interested in taking money out. Unlike our board they will not put money in.

Tbh to them they went in big on Rodgers. Buyng him in, his wages & budget. 

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Actually don’t like arguing with fellow bears when it’s obvious both parties are speculating, No Surrender 55 And Counting 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Steady... this kind of common sense may catch on🙄...

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Winning the league this year (especially in the fashion we did) was great however can any of us have imagined the train wreck surrounding everything else about them. League flag 55 and all it’s brought has without doubt been the best title I have ever experienced👌... 

No, We could not have Imagined,We would most probably have been derided and ultimately sectioned for airing such imaginations 😂 G.I.R.F.U.T 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I always felt 55 would be followed with an epic meltdown, it hasn't disappointed lol.

I never thought but they would implode as quickly as they have. From claiming the tainted 10 was unstoppable to appointing their own version of Pedro 🤣

Aye, No doubt a Timplosion was imminent should we stop their 10 but this is Glorious beyond belief 😂

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye, No doubt a Timplosion was imminent should we stop their 10 but this is Glorious beyond belief 😂

After them throwing sharks and Dubai I genuinely thought they had peaked, then they hung on to Lennon for an extra 2 months then spent another 2 months waiting on a text back from Eddie. 

Outstanding

21 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

After them throwing sharks and Dubai I genuinely thought they had peaked, then they hung on to Lennon for an extra 2 months then spent another 2 months waiting on a text back from Eddie. 

Outstanding

That was them just getting started mate,!Wait until #56 😂