them

MisterC

38 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The more I read about this guy the more of a disaster I think it will be

Sounds like a confrontational maniac who doesn't like criticism 

Sounds just like Lennon then. 😂😂

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

You would rather Eddie Howe was their manager than Ange Postecoglu? :confused:

Just from the point of view that failure from Howe would cost them dangerous sums of money and would set them back much further 

They are plucking a manager struggling in the Japanese league that doesn’t have a UEFA Pro license, has never managed in Europe and knows nothing about Scottish football. They also need a new team rebuild in a couple of weeks. It has disaster written all over it.

My uncle though live in Brisbane and he was raving about him as a coach, even so, it’s almost an impossible task 

4 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

They are plucking a manager struggling in the Japanese league that doesn’t have a UEFA Pro license, has never managed in Europe and knows nothing about Scottish football. They also need a new team rebuild in a couple of weeks. It has disaster written all over it.

My uncle though live in Brisbane and he was raving about him as a coach, even so, it’s almost an impossible task 

What ye Saying 😂

3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

To a point, don’t think he ever embarrassed Deila the way he did Pedro that day. For all Pedro was out of his depth the way he was treated that day was terrible from a classless wanker with an agenda against our club. 

It was awful, but there was a campaign going on for about two years against Delia. He was winning titles and even I started to feel a bit uncomfortable with what Sutton was getting to say about him week in, week out. He's a bully with nothing to back it up.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Shame he’s going there really because he actually comes across as a decent honest guy who just likes football :lol:

I felt the same.... for about 10 seconds, then I remembered every jibe and insult those fucking stinking cunts have thrown at us over the last few years and think nice guy or not, anyone connected to those wankers deserves every bit of karma and humiliation coming their way. Just put the fat prick down as collateral damage. 

Just now, Fear no foe said:

I felt the same.... for about 10 seconds, then I remembered every jibe and insult those fucking stinking cunts have thrown at us over the last few years and think nice guy or not, anyone connected to those wankers deserves every bit of karma and humiliation coming their way. Just put the fat prick down as collateral damage. 

Aye don't let up, there's a couple of mixed group chats I'm in and the silence is absolutely deafening all season. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

They do, but Glasgow will be like nothing he has ever encountered before. Looks like he will be up against Galatasary or something like that in his first game. Pressure starts right away 

You still living in Wigan Dave ?

Quite sure the guy will do alright , be good competition for us .

Shame that alright isny good enough .

Coupled with the fact he's not an Irish Catholic he'll be lucky to see next year :whistle:

In the unlikely event he's half decent i'd say he isn't planning to end his career in Glasgow , a move down south is on his agenda .

1 hour ago, 285miles said:

Just from the point of view that failure from Howe would cost them dangerous sums of money and would set them back much further 

The only relevance Howe has now is Howe soon will it be before they are in the car park flinging sharks .

2 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Shameless rent a gub cunt...

There is more integrity attached to a wet fart than that one bawed excuse could ever hope to muster and in this day and age what with social media the way it is does he not think that all the crap he spoke before would come back to bite him in the ball?

An absolute no mark but then again no marks seem to be attracted to that mhob.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

There is more integrity attached to a wet fart than that one bawed excuse could ever hope to muster and in this day and age what with social media the way it is does he not think that all the crap he spoke before would come back to bite him in the ball?

An absolute no mark but then again no marks seem to be attracted to that mhob.

He's just reading from peter's script.