them

4 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I'm not even on Twitter, but if the DR has 50,000 followers, and the one you posted has about 4,000 then I'm not sure if it's real :beer:

Fuck knows Twitter can be a strange place at times and very easy to be caught out with fake accounts.

I also cannot blame a drink I gave it up years ago. :coolio:

AlbertzLoyalRSC and HG5 like this

3 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Is it not a bit ironic talking about their obsession, when you've snuck on to their forum to then post it in a topic here about them. 😂

It’s ‘intelligence gathering’ in such circumstances, mate👍

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Tracked for months,how many fucking managers are they looking for?

One man’s ‘tracking’ is another man’s ‘stalking’...

Unionblue likes this

12 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

What you smoking, his evidence of obsession was them having a thread about us. 😂

Tbf their thread is 5500 pages longer than this one in 3 months less.

J-Maestro likes this

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Absolute Pedro in the bushes moments coming, love it!

How nice would that be, truly then the wheel will have turned full circle. If this Ange Fuckpronouncingthat turns out to be a disaster it would set THEM back for years. As distasteful as it is to consider though, he could also go in there and give THEM the boot up the arse they desperately need at the moment.

HG5 likes this

As I have never heard of this Aussie before (I shall not attempt to spell his name) then I have nothing to say about him except that if he does himself a favour and declines their offer then (once I have stopped laughing) I shall forever remember him as a man of sound judgement and a credit to his country.

Personally I have never been to a scum forum but credit to those with the bravery to skulk behind enemy lines. Anytime I want to know what they are saying I fire up kerryfail on twitter for a look at their latest insane ramblings.

One Jock Wallace and HG5 like this

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Tbf their thread is 5500 pages longer than this one in 3 months less.

I'm not that bothered to be honest and I know they're more obsessed, just thought it was funny.

1 hour ago, PrsosPonytail said:

I laughed when celtic appointed Wim Jansen, so I'm keeping my powder dry on this one. Once bitten and all that.

They didn't because Win Jansen was a great appointment, it was because we fell apart that season. They finished 2nd the previous season with more points than the season they won it 😂

HG5 likes this