them

Daily Record reporting Fergal Sharkey has been patched and they are going with the dream team of big Ange as manager with three assistants of Kennedy, Gavin Strachan and potentially Maloney.

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Daily Record reporting Fergal Sharkey has been patched and they are going with the dream team of big Ange as manager with three assistants of Kennedy, Gavin Strachan and potentially Maloney.

Downsizing in full swing. ST sales will be fun.

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Says Maloney is in talks with Lawell, pretty clear Mackay is nothing more than his puppet

Surely Mackay has only two choices here.. demand that he makes the calls or walks?? I can see it happening :lol: 

HG5 likes this

Just now, johanhentze said:

Surely Mackay has only two choices here.. demand that he makes the calls or walks?? I can see it happening :lol: 

I've read the article 3 times and cant really make any sense of it. Keith Jackson is a terrible writer. Says Maloney is in talks to be involved but he is holding off to see if Harkin gets the job as they are good friends but also says Harkin wont be getting the job :confused:

HG5 and smartypants like this

28 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Anyone heard that Patrik Viera turned them down last week? :lol: 

Been said on FF to. DOF is apparently no happening either spent 12wks and they aren't any further forward 😂😂😂😂

HG5 likes this

I mean what the actual fuck does this mean:

It’s understood Maloney has been lined up for a key strategic role as part of the club’s restructuring but the 38-year-old is holding off for as long as his close friend Fergal Harkin remains in contention for the position of director of football.

But we understand, while the Irishman is unlikely to land that job, Maloney has been earmarked to play a major role in Celtic’s big shake up.

One Jock Wallace likes this

The guy seems to have a history of set-to's with people, esp through the media. Does not take criticism well at all. 

Pat Bonner has basically called the choice desperate. And I agree.

Surely a sensible choice would have been someone like Michael O'Neill?. Or Lucien Favre?. Howe imo was never up the job, Keane would be a disaster. Odd they would go past some decent/good choices like the ones I mentioned, and go for a choice like Angie Stavros III. 

Who btw thinks European football is overrated and snobbish. And the A-League could hold its own against most Euro leagues.

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I mean what the actual fuck does this mean:

It’s understood Maloney has been lined up for a key strategic role as part of the club’s restructuring but the 38-year-old is holding off for as long as his close friend Fergal Harkin remains in contention for the position of director of football.

But we understand, while the Irishman is unlikely to land that job, Maloney has been earmarked to play a major role in Celtic’s big shake up.

Yaaaass. A total shitshow :lol: