them

MisterC

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

He was a physio at Porto under him😂😂😂😂😂

Crack on lol

Not true KK ( I just checked). He was an assistant coach by that time and followed Mourinho where ever he went.

59 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not true KK ( I just checked). He was an assistant coach by that time and followed Mourinho where ever he went.

To be fair, did Mourinho not start as Sven’s translator? :lol:

And nobody carried water around better than Tommy “Legend” Burns:rofl:

Was he not Bette Midler’s pianist or was that Barry Manilow?:dance:

Heard that the jobcentre are going to stop sending round jobseekers if these cunts don’t hurry up and give somebody a job :excited:

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

To be fair, did Mourinho not start as Sven’s translator? :lol:

And nobody carried water around better than Tommy “Legend” Burns:rofl:

Was he not Bette Midler’s pianist or was that Barry Manilow?:dance:

Heard that the jobcentre are going to stop sending round jobseekers if these cunts don’t hurry up and give somebody a job :excited:

Mourinho was Bobby Robson's translator at Sporting and then Porto, but he had already been a coach and assistant manager in his own right prior to that.

The other thing about Mourinho is he did have somewhat of a short top flight career as a player as well as playing in the second division in Portugal for a bit. It's a bit of a myth he was never a footballer.

I think Faria was a PE teacher, then a fitness coach. Dunno why he resigned at the Qatari club, they were top of the league when he did and they went on to win the league.

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think they cunts are just dropping scrabble tiles now to come up with names for managers.

Aye it’s a just in case scenario.we have been in advanced talks with anyone who is willing to listen to our tale of woe