them

MisterC

37 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Next season is the most important title in Scottish football in at least this century. Due almost solely to Rangers’ efforts in Europe, winner gets the sweet sweet CL group stage money. Stopping 10 was the the first and foremost goal, but the whole edifice that management, recruitment, and the coaching staff have built at Rangers is for this moment.  The scum know that 2 in a row will break their necks and put them in our rear view mirror. They are cooked and they know it. Like a pack of cards.  Honestly I’m surprised they aren’t rioting.

3 in a row and they will implode completely and desert parkhead like the rats they are

4 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He’s a better manager than that. Has won titles in Australia and Japan and the Asian Cup which is their Euros. 

If he’d won domestic leagues in Europe in a couple of mid-size nations, he’d be a pretty good prospect for them. But it’s a massive gamble when he’s not worked in Europe before, especially as Scottish football is a bit of a unique league as well. 

He’ll improve them, but not enough to challenge straight away. He’s not a big enough name for their fans to be given 2-3 years like Gerrard got, so I can’t see him being a success. Might win a cup with a bit of luck, but I expect us to be out of sight in the league by Xmas barring a disaster

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47iqfe1n10vbf6x6gh5j

Despite how much I'd love to believe it, there is no way only 11k have renewed. Im not sure how many they usually sell but i can imagine it's usually close to 50,000? They wont get that this time around but at least 35-40,000 will renew. I know we have better fans but even during the horrific years, our core base still renewed when we were being milked by a toxic board. They wont be down 40,000 of their core fans. 

13 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Despite how much I'd love to believe it, there is no way only 11k have renewed. Im not sure how many they usually sell but i can imagine it's usually close to 50,000? They wont get that this time around but at least 35-40,000 will renew. I know we have better fans but even during the horrific years, our core base still renewed when we were being milked by a toxic board. They wont be down 40,000 of their core fans. 

Hopefully most of their fan base is like you mate 

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Which one.

The Annoying ginger haired cunt or the one with the laptop?

The annoying wee trampy hobbit one.

Oh wait the dad! 👍🏻

40 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Maybe not down 40k by the time the season kicks off but given they have no manager , Their so called best players on the way out and no faith in their board and no clue what’s around the corner I’d put nothing past the mhanky bastards, The Famous are Back 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

35 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If Ange is such a good manager, why has it taken until now for him to be recognised, he’s 55 ffs been in the game a long time, surely he’d have been picked up by some club in Europe before now.

Seeing a number of people referring to him as “Ange” as if he’s a mate.

Be honest, is it a term of endearment or can you not be arsed even trying his surname?

:lol: