them

MisterC

54 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Despite how much I'd love to believe it, there is no way only 11k have renewed. Im not sure how many they usually sell but i can imagine it's usually close to 50,000? They wont get that this time around but at least 35-40,000 will renew. I know we have better fans but even during the horrific years, our core base still renewed when we were being milked by a toxic board. They wont be down 40,000 of their core fans. 

Don't know whether to 100% believe it but when it's coming from their version of Edgar you would think there is some truth behind it. Possibly a ploy just to try sell more tickets but suppose we will never know. The fact he is saying it on their biggest podcast is hilarious enough.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Also started to see the excuse for them finishing 9th last year was a shorter season due to covid and them having to play more than 1 game a week and his players couldn't cope physically with the way he plays. Any manager at us or them should be looking to be getting 55+ games a season

Connor Goldson will make fuckin mincemeat of nelly mangles girly teams.

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Seeing a number of people referring to him as “Ange” as if he’s a mate.

Be honest, is it a term of endearment or can you not be arsed even trying his surname?

:lol:

Let them give him the nickname. Sure they'll have some belters or two after an opening day defeat and being pumped out of Europe the first time asking.

12 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

So.. this must be what Guardiola is talking about. Beautiful football. These highlights are from two weeks ago. This is what 3.5 years of tactics and philosophy looks like. We are in for one helluva ride, boys. Enjoy! ;) 

Worry about the standard of league but some of that defending 😂😂😂. Makes Warburton look like conte

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Worry about the standard of league but some of that defending 😂😂😂. Makes Warburton look like conte

Its really awful, isnt it? The J league looks rotten and he wont get away with that sort of football in Scotland. Apparently he refuses to change his way as well. He wont see christmas, in my opinion.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If Ange is such a good manager, why has it taken until now for him to be recognised, he’s 55 ffs been in the game a long time, surely he’d have been picked up by some club in Europe before now.

Maybe the fact that he hasn’t got his licenses.

12 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Its really awful, isnt it? The J league looks rotten and he wont get away with that sort of football in Scotland. Apparently he refuses to change his way as well. He wont see christmas, in my opinion.

I don't really care either way obviously but am stunned they are going for this guy. Howe would've been a gamble to but to go from that to this is bordering on reckless.