them

MisterC

40 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

DR reporting that an £18m fee has been agreed with Leicester for Edouard. That being said, they also reported Howe was due to sign in the "next 24hrs" on two seperate occasions.

Can’t remember the source .Iv seen 15m quoted today ..

10 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

The report states a 50% cut of anything over the £9m paid so that mob would get £13.5m for him. Thats IF as you say the report is true

Might be enough to cover the instalments due for last years transfer extravaganza.

7 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

DR say 18m others say 15m. Wouldn't be surprised if the 18m is a loada pish.

IIRC they like to report transfers as being 'a deal worth 18m', i.e. including the player's wages, etc. I've not read the article in question so no idea if that is the case here.

4 hours ago, beararse said:

Lennon quoted as saying:

“Eighteen months ago I beat Lazio in Rome, the first celtic manager to do that.’

Probably helps that you’re  the first celtic manager to ever face Lazio :)

Wee fud.

There's the problem, he won in Italy not the team but he didn't lose any games ever, it was the team.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Considering most teams in the SPFL park the bus against us and them, I don’t think we will be the only ones picking them off in the league.

If St Johnstone keep their team, they will pick them apart also, We've even toiled against them a bit. Could see Aberdeen doing them too, if they're playing Brown, McCrorie and Ferguson with some faster attacking players they will be hard to break down for them.

10 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

There's the problem, he won in Italy not the team but he didn't lose any games ever, it was the team.

Their winning goal was a gift of a goal as well. Yes they had to take the chance but it was handed to them on a plate 

10 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If St Johnstone keep their team, they will pick them apart also, We've even toiled against them a bit. Could see Aberdeen doing them too, if they're playing Brown, McCrorie and Ferguson with some faster attacking players they will be hard to break down for them.

Hope so. 
I’m just glad we’ve finally worked out a way to overcome teams like  St Jonhnstone Livi etc 

More of the same next season with extra quality in the team/squad and we should do just fine.  

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Eduoard is a good player but I think he lacks The pace and physicality needed to play at the top end of the league in England tbh.

I think he's chronic, takes too many touches in the box.

27 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Their winning goal was a gift of a goal as well. Yes they had to take the chance but it was handed to them on a plate 

That was the WORST performance from an Italian team playing at home in a European tie that i've ever witnessed and if i didn't know any better and after witnessing the amount of giveaways Lazio handed them that night i'd be thinking that some sort shenanigans were going on behind the scenes.