them

MisterC

13 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=45956&season_id=145

He’s not had anything close to what you would call a ‘prolific’ season since 2015.

Good riddance to the baldy wee mutant bastard.

There were tarriers claiming if he had been at the Euros he would have scored a couple of goals and Scotland would have got out of their group. It was pointed out to them that he has only scored 4 goals in 22 Scotland games and that was when he was fit yet an unfit Thumb was suddenly going to be Scotland's saviour. 

Hahahahahahahah

He said: "Today I formally take up my role as chief executive of Celtic Football Club and I want to thank you for the very warm welcome I have received so far.

"I want once again to thank Peter Lawwell for all he has done for the club over such a long period of service and for the great support he has given myself in recent weeks.

"I also want to take this opportunity to personally thank you for renewing your season ticket for 2021/22. The response has been incredible and provides an excellent foundation upon which Ange and I can build.

"We have recorded a fantastic level of interest in our season ticket renewals and yet again we have the highest number of season ticket holders in the country backing the team for the season ahead – a phenomenal figure which is quickly approaching sell-out.

Last Friday saw the most season tickets ever sold by the club in one day, in our entire history!

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hahahahahahahah

He said: "Today I formally take up my role as chief executive of Celtic Football Club and I want to thank you for the very warm welcome I have received so far.

"I want once again to thank Peter Lawwell for all he has done for the club over such a long period of service and for the great support he has given myself in recent weeks.

"I also want to take this opportunity to personally thank you for renewing your season ticket for 2021/22. The response has been incredible and provides an excellent foundation upon which Ange and I can build.

"We have recorded a fantastic level of interest in our season ticket renewals and yet again we have the highest number of season ticket holders in the country backing the team for the season ahead – a phenomenal figure which is quickly approaching sell-out.

Last Friday saw the most season tickets ever sold by the club in one day, in our entire history!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

I think they should be called to release data about that before making such claims.

"MOST EVER SOLD IN OUR HISTORY"

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hahahahahahahah

They may have sold a record number in one day, but how many did they sell on previous days, it seems Angie is a bigger draw than Brenda :confused:

It won't matter a fuck how much they sell, we go on and romp this league again they will be lucky to see half their dump full after next season, probably most of this season too if we start on fire, all we need to do is turn up again and all this will come to pass, and we'll be right into the CL with the money and all that comes with it, becoming the the balance sheet champions into the bargain😉

32 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Fantastic news - they're keeping the thumb. 

That is a very bad decision. You have to wonder who made it.. He has been training on his own. Is it McKay? Is it Ange? The guy is toxic and will be on it again before you know it and will be costing them a fortune. Glorious.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

That is a very bad decision. You have to wonder who made it.. He has been training on his own. Is it McKay? Is it Ange? The guy is toxic and will be on it again before you know it and will be costing them a fortune. Glorious.

Hopefully one of ours snaps him in half properly if he returns in the first Old Firm all full of glee and his falsely founded confidence. 

:boydie:

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Hopefully one of ours snaps him in half properly if he returns in the first Old Firm all full of glee and his falsely founded confidence. 

:boydie:

My guess is that he gets nowhere near the team. The guy is a disaster.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

There were tarriers claiming if he had been at the Euros he would have scored a couple of goals and Scotland would have got out of their group. It was pointed out to them that he has only scored 4 goals in 22 Scotland games and that was when he was fit yet an unfit Thumb was suddenly going to be Scotland's saviour. 

The bin dippers are not the brightest mate 😂

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The record running again with the eduard transfer clause being 50% of the whole fee and not on the profit, if true how did they make such a colossal fuck up of this 🤣🤣

Leicester just spent 23mill saying they couldnt afford eduard, tarriers must be fucking desperate for money knowing he's in his last year 

I can only imagine the insane price the taigs must have been wanting if Leicester said they can't afford 🤣

There is no chance in hell them getting a huge fee with one year left.