them

MisterC

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Its a "signing" that wasnt gonna turn them down and wouldnt take a lot of time. It seems a very desperate move.. I think they are struggling big time to get players in the door. Also..extending his contract surely means that its on the same terms?

They can't get players in the door till they make sales, and no one wants their crap

Also their running costs are crippling them

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Seen a picture of him practically drooling into chips and cheese last week. 

Aye he was in Bothwell munching away and necking pints the other week when I was there. Genuinely just laughed, week before pre-season and he’s still not making any attempt to at least be in a reasonable condition for a new manager. 

51 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can’t believe they’ve re signed him btw, if you could handpick basically any player in Scotland to be in a dressing room with a foreign manager in his first season to cause a toxic atmosphere it’s Griffiths. 

He was on the pints last weekend in Bothwell ffs 😂

But big 'Flange' must think he is great to have around, let's hope he causes as much trouble as possible. :seal:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flange

Just now, stevemac said:

I just love how they censor swear words like carrot hahahah. that censor is on overdrive after last season and now this!

I don't think you are allowed to swear on FF either. I like that RM allows swearing. In the right context, it has meaning.