them

MisterC

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

This sort of shit gives me the fear. If our players turn up with this attitude we will find ourselves in a battle. 

A game at a time mate. Apply ourselves correctly we will win the league. 

Spot on. We've just seen what kind of (t)implosion can follow with over confidence. 

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Shaw was signed when they had no manager.

Griffiths.

This guy from Sheff Wed.

This guy is an absolute patsy.

Think you might be right, Scums players supposed to be worth several million each and their scratching about signing rookies in the bargain basement in the hope of unearthing a diamond, No wonder Eddie Howe declined The Poisoned Chalice and their so called celtic minded men are nowhere to be seen.

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They binned their head of recruitment and don’t have a DOF.

So the question is, who’s sanctioning the signings of Shaw, Griffiths and this new guy?

The transfer target list that Howe saw is probably real. I'd be worried if I was one of them.

28 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

A few days late for the discussion, but Griffiths debt is almost certainly not just gambling; unless his habits have changed since a few years back. 

And the folk he owes money to (last figure I heard was about £400k) aren’t the sort of people to collect through the courts…

It takes months to get cocaine out of your system if it is tested by hair follicle (not that he's got many) 

There will be footballers all over the world with gaming addictions that don't get allowed months off due to losing money 

put 2+2 together, and don't use the saville calculator

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think you might be right, Scums players supposed to be worth several million each and their scratching about signing rookies in the bargain basement in the hope of unearthing a diamond, No wonder Eddie Howe declined The Poisoned Chalice and their so called celtic minded men are nowhere to be seen.

The more you look at it the more Postecoglou comes across as a yes man.

A guy just happy to be given a job who won't give them hassle with the players coming in or going out. 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

A guy just happy to be given a job who won't give them hassle with the players coming in or going out. 

He genuinely looks like he cannot believe that he got a job at this level. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

You're defo Micheal Beale 😂 fucking fitbaw guru lol 

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not quite @Muff yet :pipe:

Definitely knows his stuff, I rely on @Rangers_no1 for some of my bets on most sports he knows tbh :lol: what I mean by that is say if the darts are on Rno1 will know the layout for the draw, same with the European cups /euros /world cups he can tell us who can meet who etc 

Good poster imo and naw I'm no gonnae shag him

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That’s because basically he’s a coach, a decent coach but he’s not a manager 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maybe I should ask for your opinion on who to bet using my facts. :lol:

I said I use them but still never pick the right one, my gambling is going down the pan lately, probably your fault tbh,

think I've spent about a tenner a day on the euros and had one 50 quid win out of it

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sheffield Wednesday lost 3 or more goals on 9 occasions last season. This kid played 45 minutes at least in 6 of those matches. On the three other occasions, one they played with 10 men for 60 minutes due to red card(was 0-0 at the time) and another was that crazy 3-3 game in the final game of the season at Derby.

Fair to say when he played they tended to concede more goals. 

FWIW The SW fans on social media seem to talk highly of him and Shaw guy, but we know from the Gvardiol Croatian social media fanboy club and Colombia fans that we shouldn't take much notice of fan opinions.

Sounds like next season’s  Duffus !

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

A few days late for the discussion, but Griffiths debt is almost certainly not just gambling; unless his habits have changed since a few years back. 

And the folk he owes money to (last figure I heard was about £400k) aren’t the sort of people to collect through the courts…

Won't be playing football any more oh ohhhhh FUCK LEIGH GRIFFITHS!!!!