them

MisterC

17 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Linked with Nisbet for £4m. Good player, lot of money though.

They surely wont spend 4mill on a player from the spfl when they need around 10 first teamers, surely they arent stupid enough to go into the season with that backline while spunking fortunes up front

Wait its the tarriers, nevermind thats exactly what they would do 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Shouting “pass pass pass” with a load of generic phrases like “we don’t stop until we are done” that he’s probably read on motivational pages primarily aimed at fat chicks and sad mums on Instagram :lol:

Cant wait to hear his first time shouting "its still nothing each boys" 😂😂

From that video I can kind of see how the start of the season is going to go already.

celtic go behind against Hearts and don't do much for 60 minutes then rally back with some chances but end up losing 1-0 but hope is high cause the second half was pure great and the "signs are there". 

Next two games at home they will give one team a battering by 4 or 5 and the media and fans will be creaming. Seen it before with barnes and mowbray who even gave out a few batterings at first.

Then they come to Ibrox the inevitable happens and the meltdown that was held off after the CL exit and Hearts ensues because the true realisation of what they have finally hits home.

Link won't work but looooool

Graham Spiers on Twitter: "In Austria in the summer of 2016 I sat for half an hour and watched Brendan Rodgers do something similar with the Celtic players. Interesting glimpse into the coaching world of Ange Postecoglou...

28 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Link won't work but looooool

Graham Spiers on Twitter: "In Austria in the summer of 2016 I sat for half an hour and watched Brendan Rodgers do something similar with the celtic players. Interesting glimpse into the coaching world of Ange Postecoglou...

Quierzy: my dad mistakenly took me into the celtic End at OF game, when I cheered a Rangers goal the lovely celtic fans told me to carryon  cheering my team. 
🤔

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Shouting “pass pass pass” with a load of generic phrases like “we don’t stop until we are done” that he’s probably read on motivational pages primarily aimed at fat chicks and sad mums on Instagram :lol:

All I heard was - Yes, yes yes - great football - Super pass- Super important. 

Guys just full of superlatives, not much else.