them

MisterC

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Shouting “pass pass pass” with a load of generic phrases like “we don’t stop until we are done” that he’s probably read on motivational pages primarily aimed at fat chicks and sad mums on Instagram :lol:

I’m sure Michael Beale is quaking in his boots at this revolutionary approach :lol:

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Shouting “pass pass pass” with a load of generic phrases like “we don’t stop until we are done” that he’s probably read on motivational pages primarily aimed at fat chicks and sad mums on Instagram :lol:

He said he read Viz for Billy Whizz and Roy of the Rovers comics when he was a kid. :mutley:

Just now, gazza27 said:

They ain't for me mate. Saying that seeing Kyle doing that mongo thing you highlighted did make me chuckle a bit 

Used to hate Kyle but he's been better last 6 months or so I think. Started actually offering an opinion instead of agreeing with what the other 2 say all the time.

27 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Used to hate Kyle but he's been better last 6 months or so I think. Started actually offering an opinion instead of agreeing with what the other 2 say all the time.

He tore celtic apart all last season, brought up the fact if there was fans there it would be even worse for them.

Rather than this media fantasy some of the other clowns do.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Aye 100%, thats the best hes been his patters usually diabolical 😂

I think he's been awryt the last wee while, ever since he went for Slaney about him missing a show his confidence has grown :lol: 

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I think he's been awryt the last wee while, ever since he went for Slaney about him missing a show his confidence has grown :lol: 

Used to think he was a boring cunt but no bad of late. Prefer when Halliday is on. 

Think Jamie O'Hara is funny as fuck. He's slated the scum a good few times saying they would get relegated from EPL if in it, and we would finish about 8th first season in it. 

I've shamelessly stolen the below comment from FF but I thought it's worth a share

"Eduoard drops off to receive into feet, instead of laying it off first time on the ground; he slices it 6ft in the air and his teammate has to readjust body position to control with his chest, takes 3 touches to settle and completely slows the play down, allowing defenders to recover.

Instead of stepping in and coaching the breakdown of play. Big Ange: “Gooooood Odsonne, Gooooood”.

Next up, he’s screaming at Greens to press together and win the ball. Orange play through them and score. Instead of stepping in and coaching how to press as a unit; Big Ange: “Great football Orange”.

This guy is completely out of his depth. Dare I say it; the players are too high level for him."

4 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

I've shamelessly stolen the below comment from FF but I thought it's worth a share

"Eduoard drops off to receive into feet, instead of laying it off first time on the ground; he slices it 6ft in the air and his teammate has to readjust body position to control with his chest, takes 3 touches to settle and completely slows the play down, allowing defenders to recover.

Instead of stepping in and coaching the breakdown of play. Big Ange: “Gooooood Odsonne, Gooooood”.

Next up, he’s screaming at Greens to press together and win the ball. Orange play through them and score. Instead of stepping in and coaching how to press as a unit; Big Ange: “Great football Orange”.

This guy is completely out of his depth. Dare I say it; the players are too high level for him."

I’ll wait until we see who he brings in and how they do in their first game at Hearts, but they appear to be all over the fucking place.