them

MisterC

Win the league by nothing less than 30 points this season, they're an absolute state right now with a back four of Ralston, Welsh, Bitton and Taylor going into the qualifiers with 2 of their best players leaving Eduoardo and Ajer, they'll be worse than last season's debacle, we should absolutely pump them. I don't give the timothy's a chance.

6 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

Win the league by nothing less than 30 points this season, they're an absolute state right now with a back four of Ralston, Welsh, Bitton and Taylor going into the qualifiers with 2 of their best players leaving Eduoardo and Ajer, they'll be worse than last season's debacle, we should absolutely pump them. I don't give the timothy's a chance.

:sadface:

9 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

You ok pal 

Listen I'll be happy to win it but we should looking to do damage after the what they've done the last 4 seasons or so, not at the wind up, maybe 30 points is a stretch too far though, just saying we should be looking to repeat our league form from last year and I can't see them mounting a challenge.

32 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

Hmmmmm

5 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

Listen I'll be happy to win it but we should looking to do damage after the what they've done the last 4 seasons or so, not at the wind up, maybe 30 points is a stretch too far though, just saying we should be looking to repeat our league form from last year and I can't see them mounting a challenge.

Billy.

See on bloody Sunday pal?

Surely more damage could have been done had we launched grenades in the crowd?

34 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

How’s yer brother Tommy doing? 

4 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

What's this? gang up on the new poster? I was just thinking didn't Brenda won by 35, I wan't to take all their records from them, nothing wrong with that pal.

17 0 won't ever be beaten I don't think 

59 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

What's this? gang up on the new poster? I was just thinking didn't Brenda won by 35, I wan't to take all their records from them, nothing wrong with that pal.

Even the criminal ones ?