them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Ange knows the names of his players. No shit. After a week in a new job I would know everybody's name as well. Comes across as they are desperate to find a way, any way, to put a positive spin on this.

PASS, PASS, PASS. Well done.... [NAME]. THAT'S IT. PASS! PASS!

Fucking fantastic. Would make me want to buy a season ticket too! :lol: 

56 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

It's actually mental they haven't signed a player for the first team yet

It's certainly a bit odd given the potential quarantine time for bringing in players outside of the UK and how long they have left to their first qualifier - the 20th, I think.

Either they bring in a bunch of UK based players, they sign a few from abroad in the next couple of days and hope they get maybe a couple of training sessions, or go with the current mob and hope that those that want away show up for the match?

Eve when they were strolling the league every year they were reluctant to bring in new signings before euro qualification was confirmed - this year it's a catch 22.  They won't progress unless they spend but if they do and don't progress they are in deep shit financially.

Even if Fosterscoglou is any good, he still has his work cut out with that squad, they'll need to make at least 5 quallity signings, I can't see it happening. Our squad is better in every position, wouldn't take any of their players over our first 11 one's.

Just now, Billy Gunn said:

Even if Fosterscoglou is any good, he still has his work cut out with that squad, they'll need to make at least 5 quallity signings, I can't see it happening. Our squad is better in every position, wouldn't take any of their players over our first 11 one's.

Mate, he knows their names. That's all that matters.

All they have to do is: pass, pass, pass. 

Simples.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

2 weeks today they start CL campaign and the rebuild consists of 2 sheff Wednesday signings Ralston signing a new deal and the racist signing a new deal. 

Yet the fans are buzzing because of a short training ground coaching video. 

Car crash stuff

They've really lowered expectations from faux-world elite status with the big bois to happy with a 'pass, pass, pass' video :lol:

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

2 weeks today they start CL campaign and the rebuild consists of 2 sheff Wednesday signings Ralston signing a new deal and the racist signing a new deal. 

Yet the fans are buzzing because of a short training ground coaching video. 

Car crash stuff

The real car crash will be when the Midges pump them out of the CL mate. 👍

44 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

Are you from the highlands

5 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Put the kettle on…. Put your feet up and listen to the last 10 minutes of last nights show…. Alec the celtic fan take a bow!! 

Absolutely loving the seeth and desperation about our manager Steven Gerrard!! he forgets Brendan Rodgers celtic played against senderos, goss and Barton etc etc…. He doesn’t know how to pronounce postecoglu….

Honest to fuck it’s good to see the death of terry Munro didn’t harm celtic fans like Alec 🤣🤣🤣🤣🇬🇧🏆👍🏻🤡

Think alec's out on licence for scaring weans :mutley: 

2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol: :lol: 

2020: "HERE WE GO 10IAR...."

2021: "OUR NEW MANAGER KNOWS THE PLAYERS NAME!" 

Is this the new JustUsTims? 

the roaster with the blonde hair was waiting with his arse knitting buttons to get on and say "it's good he knows the players names" :rofl:

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

the roaster with the blonde hair was waiting with his arse knitting buttons to get on and say "it's good he knows the players names" :rofl:

I wonder if he knows his dad’s name 😂