them

MisterC

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Weans rejecting him impacting on his mental health.

Think if they don't sack him there will be uproar in their support, there's a good few trying to defend him but the majority wanted him out before and moreso now.

dont kid yourself, they want him out because hes shit and a wage thief not because hes a peado they'll just use that as an excuse to get rid of him

47 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Well, why would you want to miss it?? They have been said to play total football.. even said to be playing like a Pep team. 5 mins and it looks like they will make a helluva lot of mistakes in their buildups. They will lose a lot of goals on the counter.. just like his previous teams did elsewhere. :pipe: 

Because it’s embarrassing, the sort of shit they do that gets them called obsessed

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

E5sgIngWEA0cXrw?format=jpg&name=small

Those cunts have a CL qualifier in less than two weeks. Ajer is in the training camp, interesting he is not playing even if he does want out.

They may have Scottish players to come back in but fucking hell that shows the rebuild needed. 

jesus fucking christ look at that squad

i cant wait till this season starts :sadface:

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

E5sgIngWEA0cXrw?format=jpg&name=small

Those cunts have a CL qualifier in less than two weeks. Ajer is in the training camp, interesting he is not playing even if he does want out.

They may have Scottish players to come back in but fucking hell that shows the rebuild needed. 

Have any of those even got a winners medal .

So much for last season being a blip and normal service being resumed this  year 😂

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because it’s embarrassing, the sort of shit they do that gets them called obsessed

Only time I watch them is when they play us ,even then I don’t look 😂

Might look at highlights when they fuck up ,that’s about it ,I value my eyesight .