them

MisterC

He has lived off two free kicks against an awful Joe Hart for years.

His time is up as a football player. celtic have every right to terminate his contract but they could do the right thing here and get him professional help. He clearly needs it.

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I feel sorry for her parents. They had no clue and they are furious. Apparently she has been told to lock her social media. What was she doing publically posting pictures of her in her undies in the first place. She clearly needs help.

Unfortunately society tells them it's the right and normal thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

End of career, end of marriage, end of life. This guy is circling round the plug hole.

Don't think he is married mate. Won't be the end of his career either, football has very little morals after time has passed. He does have a fucking shitload of issues.

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Much as I appreciate the sentiment, I assume Murdo is trying to have a pop at Humza Useless. Problem is he’s no longer Justice Secretary, he’s now at Health.

The point is well made though - the stench of hypocrisy is nauseating.

Having a pop at him and the general nationalists imo. Think Murdo will have an idea that he is Health Sec now :lol:

After 50 years of mistakes and sweeping horrific scenes under the carpet, celtic have a chance of getting ahead of proceedings here by taking an initiative.  Go ahead and fire him but then use some of that salary to get him help.

He is still employed by them and therefore they have a responsibility to prevent further harm to himself or other young victims.

If Police Scotland investigate properly, he is fucked but his employees can also play a part in this.

I know, history says, it won't happen but it should.

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

Should be about 10/1. 100/1 for them to win the league offset by 1/10 on Griffiths doing time. 

Scotland mate.
Saw some fuckin beast reported in the DR,who had a serious amount of child images going back years,avoided jail and was given the punishment of being removed from his council flat overlooking a primary school.

The VILE poster boy of a Vile club and Vile people will get a serious talking to by plod,if they can drag their fat arses away from images of cunts smashing up flower beds.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Worked with a beast for over 30 years and he ended up my foreman with a excellent company on excellent money and staff pension scheme,married with two young girls and had not long moved into an old house which was having a fortune spent on it.
He was one of hundreds of paedo's who were snared when the fbi informed authorities here of people purchasing images of children online using credit cards.
If i remember correctly it was a 3 years jail sentence.
Absolutely no fuckin sympathy for a cunt who,in his position would not think twice before entering the details of his credit card for a quick chug,and throw away all he had in life.
btw....if it was down to me he would be sporting a 3 inch high and quarter an inch thick tattoo of BEAST on his forehead,and that is who you would be able to tell your kids who to avoid.
The Yanks know how to treat these bastards,as they make them sleep under motorway bridges once they are released from long sentences,and make them sign on every day.
We as a country are shite soft on beasts and nonces,and it makes me fuckin puke.

Runs in the family apparently this is his grandad 

image.thumb.png.10c5237ac817f24c134df0e846cf0fed.png