them

MisterC

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He has lived off two free kicks against an awful Joe Hart for years.

His time is up as a football player. celtic have every right to terminate his contract but they could do the right thing here and get him professional help. He clearly needs it.

Mate, this cunt is beyond help. 

BBC article on this is absolutely disgusting, it says:

'Police Scotland are investigating and Griffiths' future is once again in doubt. Has his final chance gone? Or is there still hope of redemption for the 30-year-old'

'It's now down to Griffiths to prove he is not trading on past glories and can be a key part of Celtic's new era under the Australian.'

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He was trying to get a 15 year old child to take and send naked pics of herself to him online.

Needs hospital or professional help, what? 

He needs jailed and put on the nonce wing, quite rightly fearing of getting his fuck kicked in each day by the other prisoners.

Help? If it had been my daughter he'd fucking need help alright, help stitching his face back together after i'd kicked it off him.

Horrible bastard

I took the 'hospital spell' comment to mean after having his cunt kicked in.

The only help the cunt needs is a lobotomy.

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why are there people on here saying he should get help? 

Weird behaviour. 

Would love to help this beast who seemingly comes from a long line of them.
Me personally would volunteer to stand on the wind pipe of cunts like this till they croak.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure if you've got a daughter.
Stupid post from you to be honest.

And threatening to kill people online is a very smart thing ? You should be more careful with your words son it’s not just Rangers fans on here 

Their Safeguarding Handbook, published 2020, covers staff behaviour such as inappropriate contact with a minor and exchange of photos. They also have a Safeguarding Team, contactable at safeguarding@celticfc.co.uk

Not suggesting bears do anything but I trust they are being bombarded. There is only one acceptable course of action for them.

https://cdn.celticfc.com/assets/downloads/HR_Safeguarding/Safeguarding_Handbook_Dec_2020.pdf