them

MisterC

19 hours ago, demise said:

Not the only ones in the world of football but still..

image.thumb.png.fe5d7b5c036c4367a5fec8bf6f02b47d.png

“Lennon banged one of my mates, despite having a girl at the time. She was 20, he was 32.”

Oh no lock him up and throw away the key. 

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

“Lennon banged one of my mates, despite having a girl at the time. She was 20, he was 32.”

Oh no lock him up and throw away the key. 

😂quite possibly the best thing that shit stain ever achieved 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Liam Shaw admits he modelled his game on Steven Gerrard as a kid 

:lol: 

That will go down well with scum. He should get to see his hero in real life in a few weeks but no chance he will get a handshake.

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

The girls a rampant tarrier , no way will she want any charges against him. Speaking of the tarriers…..😀

B4727080-B9EE-4B33-9726-3526DFD1613E.jpeg

Unfortunately you are possibly near the mark, when it goes all quiet in the mheejah you know there’s dirty deeds going on in the background to suppress it. 

23 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

No doubt in my mind that they are skint so cancelling Leighs contract may have a certain appeal to their board. Knock a bit off the wage bill.

Problem is they already had the chance and didn't take it. They can't afford to replace him. 

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If he gets charged by the police for this I don't see how they can afford to keep him. The publicity alone will damage them badly if they do not.

Definitely, they'll get rid. The incident will have placed their transfer plans on the bonfire. It's great :lol:  

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

The girls a rampant tarrier , no way will she want any charges against him. Speaking of the tarriers…..😀

B4727080-B9EE-4B33-9726-3526DFD1613E.jpeg

Aye because it will be up to a 15 year old to make that decision...