them

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Horrible bastard. 

looks like the cunt has been doing it for a decade considering that takes him back to being 20 im sure he had been doing it for a few years longer lots of people must have known what he was like and still the scottish press love him and laud him as a great striker

we know the australian doesnt have any say on who gets signed or sold but heres what i think might happen if this blows up even more for them and gets traction in the national press, they will heavily fine him and suspend him or even sack him and ange will get the credit for kicking his arse out the door (unlike past managers) which will elevate his status amongst the orcs as a hardnosed manager who takes no shit and the SMSM will hail him as the second coming again

as i wrote that i realised the chance of sellic sacking griffiths will be very thin

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wonder how celtic and the media will spin Griffiths exclusion from the squad today?

They will have to address the situation at some point.

Dirty bastard will probably be out with a "Groin strain"

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wonder how celtic and the media will spin Griffiths exclusion from the squad today?

Weans rejecting him impacting on his mental health.

Think if they don't sack him there will be uproar in their support, there's a good few trying to defend him but the majority wanted him out before and moreso now.

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

They're not getting the Croatian boy they were all buzzing about

I am convinced they are skint! If they weren’t I’d imagine they would have made a couple of signings before now!

Someone should raise it on super scoreboard with Keevins as no one in the media has mentioned the possibility yet!! 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It will be some bullshit about injury for sure. 

Leaving him out but no matter how they spin it is a clear admission they know what he's really been up to.