them

MisterC

5 hours ago, Land Rover said:

"and the fear the start to the season could be sabotaged as it was a year ago under Neil Lennon"

Yeah , what sabotage was that ? The best transfer window in Scum history according to your own disciples ?

"cleverly milked what’s going on at the moment by saying: “The club has become a name which resonates right around the continent.”

Just stating a fact is it not ?. Snide digs and wee shitey by the way comments are what your own shower of scum are famous for . Leave it out shug .

Must be talking about Lennon's self sabotage lol. 

When he did his usual and threw players under the bus when the mighty Ferencvaros beat them 🤣

On 11/07/2021 at 11:01, stevemac said:

Totally different. Found not guilty. Goodwillie is a fairer comparison.

TBF the latter has never been charged, as the PF cannot find enough evidence to even charge him. Yes, he was found guilty in a civil court, But that is one judge, no jury, and the burden of proof is a great deal lower than in a criminal court.

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Time auld shug was pensioned off. He's a poor writer as it is and he's just a rambling old man now. Some good points in there but nothing we don't already know

keevins will never chuck it willingly and he’s always been less than competent but he wasn’t put there to be a sports scribe he’s was put there as a propagandist for his own kind. 

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

keevins will never chuck it willingly and he’s always been less than competent but he wasn’t put there to be a sports scribe he’s was put there as a propagandist for his own kind. 

Would certainly explain his longevity when lots of better writers have seen their careers fall by the wayside 

53 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Time auld shug was pensioned off. He's a poor writer as it is and he's just a rambling old man now. Some good points in there but nothing we don't already know

He drives traffic which, as a columnist, is all he's there to do really. One of the big reasons the likes of him and sutton still have columns is they say something, it annoys Rangers fans and spikes their traffic. Job done.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

😂 That's actually a great comparison. Really inconsistent. Ranieri was manager last season but is away now.

I keep dipping in and out of italian football but can't really get that 'hook' that draws me in every week. I really need to properly get back into it.

Just now, The Dude said:

I keep dipping in and out of italian football but can't really get that 'hook' that draws me in every week. I really need to properly get back into it.

It's not as good as it was back in 'Football Italia' days but it's a lot more attacking than it has been in a long time and last season the most competitive it's been in years.

I think they have made an effort to make it more attack minded as it was absolute dross about 5/10 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

They need to get it back on C4 with James Richardson and the same title music, that'll get the likes of me back on board with it.

Ģggggoooooooaaaaaaallllllllllaaaaaaaaacccccoooooooooooo!

David Platt and Gazza back for some terrible comedy sketches too 😂