them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Christie isn’t great but really hope somebody gets him on a pre-contract. Wild that his contract ends in January 

Its utterly mental. The whole thing doesn't make sense. I can't understand why either side would agree to a deal that ends in January.  The only other times I know if it happening are usually part-time boys or guys who have plans to move to somwhere liike America or Australia and not wanting to go mid-season over there.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

They need to get it back on C4 with James Richardson and the same title music, that'll get the likes of me back on board with it.

Ģggggoooooooaaaaaaallllllllllaaaaaaaaacccccoooooooooooo!

Find it pretty mad that none of the stations that have or have had Italian football haven't just replicated this, BT was probably the closest a couple of seasons ago with the European football show that Richardson hosted but for some reason they cancelled that. 

16 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Find it pretty mad that none of the stations that have or have had Italian football haven't just replicated this, BT was probably the closest a couple of seasons ago with the European football show that Richardson hosted but for some reason they cancelled that. 

I watched that too but not a patch on football italia back in the 90s

2 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Someone sent me this the other day as were talking about how good it used to be .

Campionato, Di calcio  Italiano!

30 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The two European experts they had on that were excellent. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I would have thought they would have a lot more things to focus on rather than make snide quips "it's coming home" in reference to their kit.

Bitter cunts.

Let them make the snide comments thier support will lap it up. 

Distraction from having a manager with no British or European experience, Kennedy/Strachan back in the dugout and signings knocking them back lol 

Seen this was posted a page back, apologies @bluenoz. In case anyone missed it anyway. 

Goalkeeper Mat Ryan will leave Brighton & Hove Albion after four years to join Real Sociedad.

The 29-year-old was the club's first-choice keeper for three-and-a-half seasons.

The Australia keeper will join the Spanish La Liga side on undisclosed terms and subject to international clearance. 

Ryan joined Arsenal on loan last season and made three appearances for the Gunners.

Head coach Graham Potter said: "Mat has been a great servant to the Albion over the past four years and on behalf of the club I'd like to place on record our gratitude for his efforts."

Source: BBC 

Another who I thought was joining the scum to solve their Gk crisis?!