them

MisterC

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So they have signed someone a 19yr old midfielder from Watford. They are also about to sign a 19yr old forward from Israel. 

Why would any Israeli want to sign for them? baffling that Biton is still there every other one couldn’t get out quick enough 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You have to wonder who is making all the moves here.. By the sounds of things it isnt Ange. Will end in tears.

Got to wonder who it actually is? Hammond and Lawwell are gone who were in charge. Is it really just upto the rugby guy? 

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You have to wonder who is making all the moves here.. By the sounds of things it isnt Ange. Will end in tears.

It couldn't be Ange as he'll not have a clue about the market but I think that would be the norm to be honest. The recruitment team would identify targets for a certain position ready for manager sign off. 

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

It couldn't be Ange as he'll not have a clue about the market but I think that would be the norm to be honest. The recruitment team would identify targets for a certain position ready for manager sign off. 

Recruitment team is no more when Hammond got booted out. Can't possibly just leave it upto scouts.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Recruitment team is no more when Hammond got booted out. Can't possibly just leave it upto scouts.

He surely can't of been the only one in the team apart from scouts. Otherwise, they'll be looking at reports and guessing. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Senior Strachan still hasn't been confirmed yet has he? Doubt laptop Strachan has much to do with their transfer dealings.

Not been confirmed but given the likely reaction from Celtic fans when announced (as well a the fact he's apparently basically just there as a babysitter for Ange) means it probably won't be announced

26 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Well our players always speak about having talked with Gerrard, which will be one of ourmajor selling points, but Ange seems to have no clue whats going on when asked in interviews. He actually looks quite pissed off, if Im honest :lol:

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Well our players always speak about having talked with Gerrard, which will be one of ourmajor selling points, but Ange seems to have no clue whats going on when asked in interviews. He actually looks quite pissed off, if Im hones :lol:

Let's hope it continues. 

18 hours ago, MisterC said:

I watched that too but not a patch on football italia back in the 90s

Campionato, Di calcio  Italiano!

Wasnt a patch on it at all but probably the closest they have ever got to it IMO, now its just a one hour highlight show cramming in 10 games. 

Richardson should just bring it back himself. 

22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Probably haven't even sold 18k season tickets either.

I'm certainly hearing mixed messages about this. Radio Snyde will have you believe they've sold over 50K ("the fans renewed in HUGE numbers, again") and I think the club themselves have alluded to them having sold lots. You do wonder where the truth sits given no 10IAR, a 'rookie' manager and no signings of note.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Probably haven't even sold 18k season tickets either.

I bet your not far off, there is no way on earth they have sold the 'reported' 50 odd thousand season tickets, total bullshit, even the micks at work don't believe that fucking whopper.